Fired for being ugly.

M

Malo66

Bronze
Absolutely fucking brutal blackpill today. I work in recruiting and today some stupid bitch boss fired this guy simply because he was ugly. He was working good and getting the job done but it's simply he was sub5 and on a temporary contract. Bare in mind that his job was just manual labour not even meeting customers. I couldn't stop it since she is higher in terms of employement. But totally brutal. That poor man is now suffering bedrot and unemployment thanks to that bitch. She is now looking through the applications and only looking for chad. they post their faces on the app and then she accepts. Women are brutal.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, SAQUIB66, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
Very normal in the modern wagecuck life, HR/recruitment is full of roasties who mostly hire guys they like or for diversity bonus points.
This is why average/below average white guys are rebelling and refusing to work because everything is against them, the jews are to blame for this.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and med
Work Welding I never take off my welding mask barely anyone knows how I look like

• +1
Reactions: Carbine
Absolutely fucking brutal blackpill today. I work in recruiting and today some stupid bitch boss fired this guy simply because he was ugly. He was working good and getting the job done but it's simply he was sub5 and on a temporary contract. Bare in mind that his job was just manual labour not even meeting customers. I couldn't stop it since she is higher in terms of employement. But totally brutal. That poor man is now suffering bedrot and unemployment thanks to that bitch. She is now looking through the applications and only looking for chad. they post their faces on the app and then she accepts. Women are brutal.
Absolute clown world.