First cycle at 17 1 week update

F

Flowix

Bronze
The stack: (still looking to grow 1-2 more inches)

Test E 150mg might bump to 200 depending on my first bloodwork
Anavar 25mg 4x per week (sublingual preworkout)
Hgh 6iu ed
Aromasin 12.5mg ed

So far really filling out I just feel full of water carbs etc all the time. scale jumped 5 pounds in the first week.
No strength gains yet I honestly feel weaker and less mobile because the pumps are getting in the way.
Joints hurt and crack really bad because of the low e2.
Best pumps of my life after 1-2 sets.

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and ryuken

Hgh 6iu ed
Aromasin 12.5mg ed

So far really filling out I just feel full of water carbs etc all the time. scale jumped 5 pounds in the first week.
No strength gains yet I honestly feel weaker and less mobile because the pumps are getting in the way.
U dont need aromasin on 150 lmao. Just do 500.. also u wont feel anything until like 4-6 weeks in

• +1
Reactions: Matteopl

Hgh 6iu ed
Aromasin 12.5mg ed

Stupid cycle and stupid to cycle at all at 17.

• +1
Reactions: AverageTevvezFan and Matteopl
U dont need aromasin on 150 lmao. Just do 500.. also u wont feel anything until like 4-6 weeks in
keeping the growth plates open as I said in the post

1. Too low in dosage
  1. Dosage so low its pointless 150mg is trt and anavar doesnt do shit but its terrible for cholesterol
  2. U likely wont even need an ai at 150mg prob 5% of ppl one need one at tht dose and low estradiol is bad for your health (helps maintain good cholesterol and act on arterys and blood vessels in a positive way providig vadosilation and having a protective effect on the endothelium of arterys. Also low estradiol fks up gains.
  3. Cycling at ur age when ur still growing is stupid because ur gna be shut down for months after. Fully commit and blast and cruise or dont touch them at all untill later.
  4. No need for the addition of HGH utterly pointless and just not good value for money for you.
  5. High likelyhood ur anavar will be fake and winstrol which will cause hair loss bad
  6. U should be using a 5ar inhibitor like finasteride or dutasteride if u are using test at all. Muscle isn't worth losing ur hair.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
  1. Dosage so low its pointless 150mg is trt and anavar doesnt do shit but its terrible for cholesterol
  2. U likely wont even need an ai at 150mg prob 5% of ppl one need one at tht dose and low estradiol is bad for your health (helps maintain good cholesterol and act on arterys and blood vessels in a positive way providig vadosilation and having a protective effect on the endothelium of arterys. Also low estradiol fks up gains.
  3. Cycling at ur age when ur still growing is stupid because ur gna be shut down for months after. Fully commit and blast and cruise or dont touch them at all untill later.
  4. No need for the addition of HGH utterly pointless and just not good value for money for you.
  5. High likelyhood ur anavar will be fake and winstrol which will cause hair loss bad
  6. U should be using a 5ar inhibitor like finasteride or dutasteride if u are using test at all. Muscle isn't worth losing ur hair.
1: I am gonna be on gear forever anyway, im getting my bloods and will combat the cholesterol as needed
2: I want to keep my growth plates open so I can continue to grow estrogen is the ONLY thing that stops growth
3: I am gonna be on gear forever
4: I want to be taller and money is really not a concern
5: I roid tested the var and it came back good I have a very good source
6: I want my penis to continue growing so I need the dht + I don't think ill have hair loss issues

these are all good points but ive been researching this for 16+ months at this point and ive thought of all these things

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
1: I am gonna be on gear forever anyway, im getting my bloods and will combat the cholesterol as needed
2: I want to keep my growth plates open so I can continue to grow estrogen is the ONLY thing that stops growth
3: I am gonna be on gear forever
4: I want to be taller and money is really not a concern
5: I roid tested the var and it came back good I have a very good source
6: I want my penis to continue growing so I need the dht + I don't think ill have hair loss issues

these are all good points but ive been researching this for 16+ months at this point and ive thought of all these things
U should use Ai when needed not automatically. I did even need ai at 300. Yeah i forgot about ur age for the 5ar. Wht roid test did u do theirs a ton of bshiit ones. U should start at 250mg and cut out the anavar.

U should use Ai when needed not automatically. I did even need ai at 300. Yeah i forgot about ur age for the 5ar. Wht roid test did u do theirs a ton of bshiit ones. U should start at 250mg and cut out the anavar.
you need your e2 below 10 to prolong your growth period. From what I can tell roid test is pretty good they are kinda hit or miss when it comes to oils. I was runnning ai and gh without even taking test.

you need your e2 below 10 to prolong your growth period. From what I can tell roid test is pretty good they are kinda hit or miss when it comes to oils. I was runnning ai and gh without even taking test.
Well tren is the only roid tht makes bones more sensitive to igf1 and long term test plus tren made my face way more masculinised compared to my twin brother. IDK if those hgh doses would make a crazy diff to ur height (unless u where deficient). It would take massive doses tht would make u ugly and give bordelrine acromegaly.

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
Your goal is to grow taller yet you're rekting your endocrine system Injectable juice made by some Chinese dude in a bathtub?

Well tren is the only roid tht makes bones more sensitive to igf1 and long term test plus tren made my face way more masculinised compared to my twin brother. IDK if those hgh doses would make a crazy diff to ur height (unless u where deficient). It would take massive doses tht would make u ugly and give bordelrine acromegaly.
idk Ive grown 3 inches in 7 months on 6iu

Hgh 6iu ed
Aromasin 12.5mg ed

people hating on the cycle are low iq I think 150mg of test is the perfect start for a cycle and people are idiots for jumping straight to 350 with no bloodwork done. well done bhai enjoy the cycle

I was actually thinking about the tren 😂.It also sensitizes estrogen receptors I would need to crush the fuck out of my e2

people hating on the cycle are low iq I think 150mg of test is the perfect start for a cycle and people are idiots for jumping straight to 350 with no bloodwork done. well done bhai enjoy the cycle
my thought is that im going to be on gear forever why push the test when I can just take var which is more tissue selective and doesn't aromatize

• +1
Reactions: sub5incel125
my thought is that im going to be on gear forever why push the test when I can just take var which is more tissue selective and doesn't aromatize
maybe add dboll later or superdrol in like a couple of months. if you are going to take long term dont rush it let your body adjust to it.

maybe add dboll later or superdrol in like a couple of months. if you are going to take long term dont rush it let your body adjust to it.
dbol coverts to methylestrodiol which could close my growth plates and superdrol would rape my liver

• +1
dbol coverts to methylestrodiol which could close my growth plates and superdrol would rape my liver
thats why id wait till they are closed also start taking ai if you care about your growth plates

Ur an idiot for thinking 350mg test is allot lol. 150 is literally trt (real trt not influencer trt). If u have bad bloodwork on 350mg test u are fucked anyway u got family history of hyperlipodemia or some serious genetic issue. 150mg is basically a waste of money and nothing more.

• +1
Reactions: kbjhfjthxjvjhnb77 and sub5incel125
Because its terrible for ur cholesterol levels. Test isnt in moderate doses.

• +1
Reactions: kbjhfjthxjvjhnb77
Ur an idiot for thinking 350mg test is allot lol. 150 is literally trt (real trt not influencer trt). If u have bad bloodwork on 350mg test u are fucked anyway u got family history of hyperlipodemia or some serious genetic issue. 150mg is basically a waste of money and nothing more.
Not if you are taking it long term jfl theres no need to rush and its a good start to get your body adjusted to something new thats why if your doing short term you can pin like 350 at the start

Not if you are taking it long term jfl theres no need to rush and its a good start to get your body adjusted to something new thats why if your doing short term you can pin like 350 at the start
I did 300mg for years straight with perfect bloodowrk. Only time it got fkd up was when i was using tren. Nah 200mg minimum if he wants to titrate the dose. Something above little trt levels.

• +1
I did 300mg for years straight with perfect bloodowrk. Only time it got fkd up was when i was using tren. Nah 200mg minimum if he wants to titrate the dose. Something about little trt levels.
The point I’m making is not for better gains but to adjust. Everyone responds differently to gear so its better to be safe than sorry.

• +1
Reactions: TitusA
The point I’m making is not for better gains but to adjust. Everyone responds differently to gear so its better to be safe than sorry.
they do but 99/22 ppl arent gna feel 150 its lgit trt. When i go do to 250 my muscle go flat libido average I haev no signs of the testosterone being in me.