First Cycle at 17

D

dsheppa

Iron
MY CYCLE:

I have ordered a total of 12,000 mg of test enanthate (4 vials of 300 mg/10 ml). I plan on starting with 200 mg/week of test for a few weeks, just to see how my body reacts to it. After that, I will increase the dosage weekly, maxing out around 500 mg/week. Following my first cycle, I intend to switch to a cruise dosage of 175 mg/week until my next major cycle.

I have also ordered Arimidex and will have it on hand. My plan is to microdose it daily to keep my estrogen as low as my body can manage without experiencing low E2 side effects. This approach should help keep my estrogen levels down, prevent gyno, and, most importantly, keep my growth plates open.

Lastly, I plan to use peptides. I haven't ordered these yet, but I'm considering CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin due to their synergistic effects on each other. Increasing HGH levels should assist in craniofacial development, and when paired with Arimidex, it could promote significant height growth.

MY THOUGHT PROCESS:

I already know some people will say, "Don't use steroids at such a young age. You'll mess up your hormones for life" or some other bs. But in my opinion, when it comes to steroids, the younger you start, the better. The positive effects are much more pronounced when started at a younger age. Steroid use after age 25+ won't yield the same benefits like wider clavicles, increased facial bone mass, narrower hips, and other gains that a younger person would get. Additionally, with the AI and peptides, I will gain a few more inches in height since my growth plates are still open. On top of that, obviously I'll gain a ton of muscle, which won't hurt. I'll also use ru-58841 to prevent hair-loss.

Let me know your thoughts; I'm open to discussion. If you're under 21 and not on roids, wtf are you doing?

MY CYCLE:

I have ordered a total of 12,000 mg of test enanthate (4 vials of 300 mg/10 ml). I plan on starting with 200 mg/week of test for a few weeks, just to see how my body reacts to it. After that, I will increase the dosage weekly, maxing out around 500 mg/week. Following my first cycle, I intend to switch to a cruise dosage of 175 mg/week until my next major cycle.

I have also ordered Arimidex and will have it on hand. My plan is to microdose it daily to keep my estrogen as low as my body can manage without experiencing low E2 side effects. This approach should help keep my estrogen levels down, prevent gyno, and, most importantly, keep my growth plates open.

Lastly, I plan to use peptides. I haven't ordered these yet, but I'm considering CJC-1295 and Ipamorelin due to their synergistic effects on each other. Increasing HGH levels should assist in craniofacial development, and when paired with Arimidex, it could promote significant height growth.

MY THOUGHT PROCESS:

I already know some people will say, "Don't use steroids at such a young age. You'll mess up your hormones for life" or some other bs. But in my opinion, when it comes to steroids, the younger you start, the better. The positive effects are much more pronounced when started at a younger age. Steroid use after age 25+ won't yield the same benefits like wider clavicles, increased facial bone mass, narrower hips, and other gains that a younger person would get. Additionally, with the AI and peptides, I will gain a few more inches in height since my growth plates are still open. On top of that, obviously I'll gain a ton of muscle, which won't hurt. I'll also use ru-58841 to prevent hair-loss.

Let me know your thoughts; I'm open to discussion. If you're under 21 and not on roids, wtf are you doing?
nice plan, but keep in mind just because you have something in a stack doesnt mean its enough. and watch out for your fucking lipids, if your taking 1mg adex, both the test:estrogen ratio will be way off compared to a normal person taking arimidex which will fuck with your lipids and also, youll need more adex to keep plates open because your test is so much higher.

Good cycle id reccomend mk677 instead of cjc and ghrp since it has 24hrs half life

MY CYCLE:

MY THOUGHT PROCESS:

Yessir, im 16 and started my second cycle today, first cycle I did when I was 15. Trust me start with 500mg your just wasting time with 200

Yessir, im 16 and started my second cycle today, first cycle I did when I was 15. Trust me start with 500mg your just wasting time with 200
Shit I’m thinking about it. All the gymmaxxed YouTubers say start low but idk

Dont bro .at least wait till 21 . Lots of development still going on

No its a good idea to start low and ramp up the dose so you can figure out at which point you need to introduce an aromatise inhibitor.