FIRST CYCLE + before Bloodwork, NEED SUGGESTIONS, GTFIH!!!

A

ascendingcoper

Iron
I’m 19, 6ft 1, and have trained for 2.5 years natural. The blood work is before I ever hopped on anything, however liver enzymes are already elevated due to Accutane and I have genetic high cholesterol. However I just started 3 different supps to help with those levels. Getting liver checked frequently due to Accutane.

I am only 2 weeks into a 16 week cycle. First 4 are 300mg a week and if I feel good then 500 for 12. Pct with enclo and hcg is the plan. I was thinking about running hgh or MK, my roommate is doing HGH and I’m not new to roids or anything as I have researched for years, so it wouldn’t be heard at all. I was also thinking something for DHT gains. My physique is already decent but I want to be like 190 lean. I also and running this stuff to help with face development as I am recessed and have baby cheeks, I can’t do anything about my nose without surgery.

Lmk if u guys have any tips to ascend and for my cycle.

Attachments

• IMG_1383.jpeg
    IMG_1383.jpeg
    183.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1384.jpeg
    IMG_1384.jpeg
    294.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1385.png
    IMG_1385.png
    237.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1386.png
    IMG_1386.png
    269 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1387.png
    IMG_1387.png
    236.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1388.png
    IMG_1388.png
    233.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1389.png
    IMG_1389.png
    233.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1390.png
    IMG_1390.png
    382.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1381.png
    IMG_1381.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1338.png
    IMG_1338.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1359.jpeg
    IMG_1359.jpeg
    421.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1373.jpeg
    IMG_1373.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1374.jpeg
    IMG_1374.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
trimax, infraoribtal-zygomatic implants, no rhino

trimax, infraoribtal-zygomatic implants, no rhino
I know bro, wish I had the money but I don’t. Is there any exercises, pulling techniques, etc that I can use to help with my jaw. Also should I get a mouth widening thing? And Volufiline for my upper lip and under eyes? Or is that just cope?

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7
I know bro, wish I had the money but I don’t. Is there any exercises, pulling techniques, etc that I can use to help with my jaw. Also should I get a mouth widening thing? And Volufiline for my upper lip and under eyes? Or is that just cope?
all cope

Most likely all cope. But why not try it, if it could do more good than harm

Yea our jaws are both fucked haha
You look like a younger version of him its crazy.
But i dont think its because of your jaw you just share similar features (eye area is the same, same nose, same proportions)

You look like a younger version of him its crazy.
But i dont think its because of your jaw you just share similar features (eye area is the same, same nose, same proportions)
That’s true

SMASH YOUR JAW

you kinda hopped on early since you haven't reached ur natty potential

N
I’m 19, 6ft 1, and have trained for 2.5 years natural. The blood work is before I ever hopped on anything, however liver enzymes are already elevated due to Accutane and I have genetic high cholesterol. However I just started 3 different supps to help with those levels. Getting liver checked frequently due to Accutane.

I am only 2 weeks into a 16 week cycle. First 4 are 300mg a week and if I feel good then 500 for 12. Pct with enclo and hcg is the plan. I was thinking about running hgh or MK, my roommate is doing HGH and I’m not new to roids or anything as I have researched for years, so it wouldn’t be heard at all. I was also thinking something for DHT gains. My physique is already decent but I want to be like 190 lean. I also and running this stuff to help with face development as I am recessed and have baby cheeks, I can’t do anything about my nose without surgery.

Lmk if u guys have any tips to ascend and for my cycle.
Being on the juice has become normal for even 13 years old and most tempting period to juice as well