first cycle dosing etc.

C

curryp

Iron
Going to order my cycle supplies tomorrow and need to make sure everything aight.
1. is deus medical a good source for test and aromasin?
2. is 200 a week of test e split into two dosages a week (monday morning and thursay evening) good or should i switch something
3. Going to run cycle for a while, thinking possibly even around or over 20 weeks for max msucle gains and dimorphism. Is the time of the cycle good
4. I dont want my balls shrinking a fuckton so should i run hcg (poddibly enclo) or something similar and what dosing would be the best
5. I was thinking of atleast starting with 12.5mg aromsin EOD. Is this good for keeping growth plates open or should i do a differnet dosing and/or schedule
6. How many times is optimal bloodtesting schedule.
7. Liver support etc. (nac for example.)
8. Where should I buy needles and do i need anything else other than the compounds and needles
9 Heard from this forum that pct is kinda shit so should i skip it completely and how does possibly taking fertility drug like hcg or enclo work with this
10. Anything else I should know before ordering

Going to order my cycle supplies tomorrow and need to make sure everything aight.
1. is deus medical a good source for test and aromasin?
2. is 200 a week of test e split into two dosages a week (monday morning and thursay evening) good or should i switch something
3. Going to run cycle for a while, thinking possibly even around or over 20 weeks for max msucle gains and dimorphism. Is the time of the cycle good
4. I dont want my balls shrinking a fuckton so should i run hcg (poddibly enclo) or something similar and what dosing would be the best
5. I was thinking of atleast starting with 12.5mg aromsin EOD. Is this good for keeping growth plates open or should i do a differnet dosing and/or schedule
6. How many times is optimal bloodtesting schedule.
7. Liver support etc. (nac for example.)
8. Where should I buy needles and do i need anything else other than the compounds and needles
9. Anything else I should know before ordering
yeah deus medical is a trust source, if you are from europe specially use https://deuspower.shop/

and for the cycle, if i were you, ill do perma enclomiphene + mk677 until 21, thats one option

then if you want cycle, do high dosages, like 300-500mg/week test e + masteron or proviron + hcg to not ruin your balls + aromatase inhibitor but be careful because estrogen is needed but controlled

if cycle

1. start taking testosterone 500mg/week directly + masteron or proviron (its crucial having a dht derivate if you want to see masculine features)
2. two weeks after that, see how you feel and if you feel high estrogen symptoms (gyno, low libido, etc)
2.1 do a fucking blood test to see if your estradiol is in a normal level, if its higher or lower than normal, lower or higher the dosage

3. you have it all right, just keep it like that for 15 - 20 weeks
4. two weeks before stoping the cycle start taking enclomiphene or clomiphene, then keep it for 6-12 weeks if you want keep also the hcg
4.1 two weeks after starting the PCT, check the blood again to see if the testosterone is in a normal level taking that, and also see if the estrogen is also okey, if not fix it with aromasin

THATS IT, IF YOU SEE RESULTS WAIT 12-15 weeks and repeat :feelsshh: :blackpill:

yeah deus medical is a trust source, if you are from europe specially use https://deuspower.shop/

and for the cycle, if i were you, ill do perma enclomiphene + mk677 until 21, thats one option

then if you want cycle, do high dosages, like 300-500mg/week test e + masteron or proviron + hcg to not ruin your balls + aromatase inhibitor but be careful because estrogen is needed but controlled

if cycle

1. start taking testosterone 500mg/week directly + masteron or proviron (its crucial having a dht derivate if you want to see masculine features)
2. two weeks after that, see how you feel and if you feel high estrogen symptoms (gyno, low libido, etc)
2.1 do a fucking blood test to see if your estradiol is in a normal level, if its higher or lower than normal, lower or higher the dosage

3. you have it all right, just keep it like that for 15 - 20 weeks
4. two weeks before stoping the cycle start taking enclomiphene or clomiphene, then keep it for 6-12 weeks if you want keep also the hcg
4.1 two weeks after starting the PCT, check the blood again to see if the testosterone is in a normal level taking that, and also see if the estrogen is also okey, if not fix it with aromasin

THATS IT, IF YOU SEE RESULTS WAIT 12-15 weeks and repeat :feelsshh: :blackpill:
dont use liver support, kidney, etc
just take cholesterol support, also do a cardiovascular and blood status test in general at week 10-15, to see how your cholesterol is and the blood status (because the testosteron sometimess affect that)

the needles in amazon

dont use liver support, kidney, etc
just take cholesterol support, also do a cardiovascular and blood status test in general at week 10-15, to see how your cholesterol is and the blood status (because the testosteron sometimess affect that)

the needles in amazon
ok thanks for the answer. What would you recommend for cholesterol and cardiovascular support apart from good diet?

2-3 garlic cloves/day, nicotinic acid aka Niacin (1-2gr/daily), monacolin k (10-20mg/day) + q10 coenzime (30-100mg/day), berberine (500-1000mg/day)

but if you wanna make sure that is fixing it take Pitavastatin Calcium (you can get it in deus) (its medicine no supplements)

if i were you i would take only Pivastatin Calcium, buy it if you want to do the things right, but if you dont have enough money.

just dont take anything, you can tank easily 1-3 cycles and your cholesterol didnt even notice

2-3 garlic cloves/day, nicotinic acid aka Niacin (1-2gr/daily), monacolin k (10-20mg/day) + q10 coenzime (30-100mg/day), berberine (500-1000mg/day)

but if you wanna make sure that is fixing it take Pitavastatin Calcium (you can get it in deus) (its medicine no supplements)

if i were you i would take only Pivastatin Calcium, buy it if you want to do the things right, but if you dont have enough money.

just dont take anything, you can tank easily 1-3 cycles and your cholesterol didnt even notice
ok thankyou

• +1
Reactions: Keylozz