First cycle

S

sb23

Zephir
250 test, 250 Masteron, 10mg superdrol injectable, 68mg mk-677, 3.75mg letrozole a week. Like 10-12 weeks prob. Will this make me stop looking like a child? @asdvek
Should any alterations be made? 17m

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel
Kys

• WTF
Reactions: sb23
horrible beginner cycle

• +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo, forgmeth and sb23
It’s not for gym, I need to virilize. I’m taking a bunch of other things alongside this to mitigate sides.
oh, but then you need a cycle you can cruize on for longer than 12 weeks

• +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo and sb23
oh, but then you need a cycle you can cruize on for longer than 12 weeks
After this, I will still be taking mk-677, letrozole and lower dose test + Masteron alongside proviron.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
After this, I will still be taking mk-677, letrozole and lower dose test + Masteron alongside proviron.
Why the mk? Do you have a growth deficiancy? It's very unlikely you wll grow from using it even if you took huge amounts of it. also if youre 16+ it prob won't do shit

• +1
Why the mk? Do you have a growth deficiancy? It's very unlikely you wll grow from using it even if you took huge amounts of it. also if youre 16+ it prob won't do shit
When I was on mk-677 it grew my brow ridge allot. It now protrudes as a result. Also I’ve been taking an ai since 17 and 1 month so still a chance for minimal height gains, but probably cope.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo and notsocommonthumb
When I was on mk-677 it grew my brow ridge allot. It now protrudes as a result. Also I’ve been taking an ai since 17 and 1 month so still a chance for minimal height gains, but probably cope.
Why not just use human growth hormone at that point?

• +1
Not enough moneys 😢
If my older brother stopped growing taller when he was 20. do you think i would grow alot if i took it at 18?

• +1
If my older brother stopped growing taller when he was 20. do you think i would grow alot if i took it at 18?
Possibly. You can get your growth plates checked to see if they are still open. If they are you should take an ai alongside it to keep growth plates open.

• Hmm...
Possibly. You can get your growth plates checked to see if they are still open. If they are you should take an ai alongside it to keep growth plates open.
idk man 2 years ago at the dentist they told me my growth plates were almost closed and i would only grow a couple of cm but i grew almost 10cm from then to now

• +1
idk man 2 years ago at the dentist they told me my growth plates were almost closed and i would only grow a couple of cm but i grew almost 10cm from then to now
Probably closed then. Still worth checking out if they are open if you have the money.

• +1
250 test, 250 Masteron, 10mg superdrol injectable, 68mg mk-677, 3.75mg letrozole a week. Like 10-12 weeks prob. Will this make me stop looking like a child? @asdvek
Should any alterations be made? 17m
genuinely fucking awful cycle, have fun with totally nuked estrogen levels from the masteron plus letrozole dumbfuck.

oh btw you also wont get any gains because your gear is under 1g a week

this is legitimately one of the worst cycles i have ever seen

its like a low dose shitty cutting cycle trooning out into a bulking cycle with mk677 for no fucking reason, plus letro so this dude gonna have no sex drive LOL

YOU DONT NEED LETROZOLE ON TRT WIGGA!!!!!!
YOU DONT NEED LETROZOLE ON MASTERON WIGGA!!!!

this is legitimately one of the worst cycles i have ever seen

its like a low dose shitty cutting cycle trooning out into a bulking cycle with mk677 for no fucking reason, plus letro so this dude gonna have no sex drive LOL
I already have no sex drive from letrozole, it helps me act more rationally.

Also how is this low dose? Are you being sarcastic?

YOU DONT NEED LETROZOLE ON TRT WIGGA!!!!!!
YOU DONT NEED LETROZOLE ON MASTERON WIGGA!!!!
Yes I know, I just like have my estrogen crushed.

I already have no sex drive from letrozole, it helps me act more rationally.

Also how is this low dose? Are you being sarcastic?
250mg test 250mg masteron 10mg superdrol is literally nothing dude, it's under 600mg a week

250mg test 250mg masteron 10mg superdrol is literally nothing dude, it's under 600mg a week
Ok, what about 350 Masteron and everything else the same?

Ok, what about 350 Masteron and everything else the same?
350-250 ratio will have your estrogen levels crashed as fuck, run 400mast with 400 test if you're serious about a low dose cycle, ditch the superdrol and run anavar instead, ditch the letrozole too.