First date advice? Possible LTR

D

Deleted member 22780

ClosetFagCel- Forum Height Expert
So my whole life I’ve only been interested in hookups. All my lays are from hooking up and I’ve never had a girlfriend. I’m 22 btw.

I’ve been talking to this one girl who I met on hinge for like 3 weeks and finally got a date planned this week. If she wasn’t interested I’m sure she could have matched with a chad during this time or someone who atleast mogs me but she’s still talking to me I guess?

I’ve realized that going after hookups means I go months without pussy cause I’m 5’8 and like mtn. This is absolutely brutal so I need a gf and 24/7 access to pussy. This chick is looksmatched with me and doesn’t care that I’m 5’8 which is fucking insane to me.

I’ve never been on an actual date just where we’ve already sexted and it’s pretty much understood we’re gonna have sex.

How do u boyos do actual dates? How do I get this bitch interested in me so that she wants to further see me?

• +1
Reactions: Nihlismmaxxer
Lmao at talking for 3 weeks. Absolute beta. Imagine trying to get a bitch to like you instead of focusing on if you like her. Peak gynocentrism here. Don’t be a bitch.

Lmao at talking for 3 weeks. Absolute beta. Imagine trying to get a bitch to like you instead of focusing on if you like her. Peak gynocentrism here. Don’t be a bitch.
She was my backup cause I knew she wanted an ltr. I was still focused on slaying. Not the fucking gn/gm texts just on and off kind of shit.
You got any advice tho bro?

She was my backup cause I knew she wanted an ltr. I was still focused on slaying. Not the fucking gn/gm texts just on and off kind of shit.
You got any advice tho bro?
Months of not getting laid is not slaying. You should fill your pipeline with leads from the dating apps, bars etc. Have abundance

As to grab drinks with her close to your place. Make eye contact, ask open ended questions that get her talking about her job, where she lives, friends etc. as she talks slowly make the convo sexual, make a sexual joke, start touching her here and there. When she’s turned on go for a makeout, and then swith back to convo and invite her to your place in 10 min to drink some wine. Have a candle lit there, have some wine and fuck her.

• +1
Reactions: jaunx
Months of not getting laid is not slaying. You should fill your pipeline with leads from the dating apps, bars etc. Have abundance

As to grab drinks with her close to your place. Make eye contact, ask open ended questions that get her talking about her job, where she lives, friends etc. as she talks slowly make the convo sexual, make a sexual joke, start touching her here and there. When she’s turned on go for a makeout, and then swith back to convo and invite her to your place in 10 min to drink some wine. Have a candle lit there, have some wine and fuck her.
Fuark that’s next level planning. Yeah I’m good with flirting and shit but usually the chicks are already into the idea of fucking. Do chicks that want ltrs also expect to get railed on first dates? Or are they usually less willing and only if the guy really impresses them

Fuark that’s next level planning. Yeah I’m good with flirting and shit but usually the chicks are already into the idea of fucking. Do chicks that want ltrs also expect to get railed on first dates? Or are they usually less willing and only if the guy really impresses them
Depends on the girl. Just assume she’s down and the date will go well.