FIRST DATE IN 3 HRS - GIVE TIPS

DarkAscender

DarkAscender

game of bones
I really like this girl and we've been talking for some time and today I'm going on a date with her in like 3 hrs. I'm very non-NT, you can probably tell by me writing this post in the first place.

How should I be? Like what topics do you guys think I should bring up? It's a dinner date btw.

For the record I've never kissed a girl before (doesn't count before 14). I gotta kiss her right?

HOW DO I ESCALATE THINGS?

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, watah, Clqs and 3 others
I really like this girl and we've been talking for some time and today I'm going on a date with her in like 3 hrs. I'm very non-NT, you can probably tell by me writing this post in the first place.

How should I be? Like what topics do you guys think I should bring up? It's a dinner date btw.

For the record I've never kissed a girl before (doesn't count before 14). I gotta kiss her right?

HOW DO I ESCALATE THINGS?

Be yourself unironically.

If you have chemistry, you wouldn't even feel like trying, the conversations will flow seamlessly.

Flooding your head with "oh should I do x,y,z" is how you end up self sabotaging.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: StrangerDanger, halloweed, DarkAscender and 1 other person
Be low inhib. Get her into an isolated place ASAP and pounce.

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, RichardSpencel and PlayersGetPlayed
Get semi hard to have big bulge but bigdickcels like me dont need to be semi hard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, PsychoDsk, RichardSpencel and 2 others
Try not to think too much about having a topic to talk about. Know what you're going to do with her, and just ask her how her summer's been. Then just keep playing an interviewing role, asking her about her hobbies and why she's into the things she is. If she's dry, chances are she's not the one for you. Also, try not to force anything on her, rather just see where the date takes you.

• +1
Reactions: Clqs and DarkAscender
Should've went to a amusement park so some shit for a first date, dinners kinda meh for a first

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk, PlayersGetPlayed and DarkAscender
@PsychoDsk

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
ignore all the niggas here. don't overthink it and just say whatever you want. Just escalate it by flirting and making the convo sexual. don't stress about it, have the mindset 'well if this bitch doesn't suck my dick another one will'.

If you're a really high inhib bitch just take a shot of wodka before going

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, watah, Gaygymmaxx and 2 others
cancel the date

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, PsychoDsk, Suns9999 and 2 others
ignore all the niggas here. don't overthink it and just say whatever you want. Just escalate it by flirting and making the convo sexual. don't stress about it, have the mindset 'well if this bitch doesn't suck my dick another one will'.

If you're a really high inhib bitch just take a shot of wodka before going
Thanks bhai, I’m gonna update you guys on how it went

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk