First day back at school after Looksmaxxing (GTFIH)

Jonas2k7

Jonas2k7

Silver
Looksmaxxing works.

People told me I had a glow up, became more muscular, better looking and taller (with height insoles :forcedsmile:)

Before I went to school I took a quick cold shower (JFL) and bonesmashed as it makes me look better temporarily. Wore a white shirt and white shoes for better appeal and shaved.

We didn't have school that day, it was more like an information day. I took a seat in the auditorium and there were a few girls infront of me, I even got a few girls turning behind to look at me :what: Got an IOI by a HTB too

There were 3 italians (acting like arab refugees and I think they may be mixed too, europecels know what I'm talking about) I sat next to. One of them (ugly gymcel) called a goth girl teacher a subhuman (in normie language ofc) and I said that he had bad taste in women. Then he responded with "shut up, don't get on my nerves" (he is one of these subhumans that act like they are better than everyone), I told him that I height and framemog him to death (also in normie language ofc) he got mad and I asked him if he wanted to fight, to which he responded "I don't feel like fighting right now" or sum shit :lul:. I stared him down after he tried to leave and he didn't look me in the eyes :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Showed it them refugees

After the class was finished we all went outside into the foyer (lobby) and I was low inhib so I talked to everyone in there. There were 4 girls I approached and talked to (1 LTB, 2 MTB 1 HTB). We talked about the courses of the new year and shit :ROFLMAO: My school is filled with muslims (I don't have anything against them) so it is pretty hard to slay :feelswhy:

After that, I walked home with one of the girls (MTB and older), hugged her, and got her Instagram :feelshah: Tomorrow, I'll find out who is in which courses. It should be pretty easy to get in contact with the new girls that transferred to my school atp (HTB/Stacylites)

Not possible with the girls that were already on my school :feelswhat: I fucked a girl from the other class on a class trip to kopenhagen (beautiful city) before the summer break and she fucking told everybody about it :feelswhy: She told me "muh I only told it my room in the class trip" but it fucking spread to even other grades :feelswhy: I'm in 11th grade btw

I'll just gaslight everyone that I didn't fuck her and act like I religionmaxxed or sum :trepidation: after a month they should have forgotten it, I don't really know if I should actively talk about it tho as maybe they forgot, but if I approached new girls on my school one fucking black girl (nothing against black bros tho) would actively try to sabotage me :feelswhy: I fucking hate her, she is also fat as fuck :feelsree:

The difficulty to slay here in germany is really hard (especially in primarely muslim schools) :feelsbadman:

Tagging cool users @NZb6Air @Outerz14 @Gengar @enchanted_elixir @manletmogger (@tombradylover ?)

za birds @kaligula567 @MA_ascender @Gaygymmaxx @ReadBooksEveryday

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: zosztre, Funnyunenjoyer1, iabsolvejordan and 14 others
GTFIH :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

• +1
Reactions: zosztre, iabsolvejordan, truthhurts and 2 others
tales for a mental hospital in mumbai

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: anthony111553, LVZZO, sb23 and 11 others
femto avi makes you a liar automatically

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, truthhurts, NZb6Air and 4 others
what are ur stats

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, BrutalMogger and Jonas2k7
Looksmaxxing works.

People told me I had a glow up, became more muscular, better looking and taller (with height insoles :forcedsmile:)

Before I went to school I took a quick cold shower (JFL) and bonesmashed as it makes me look better temporarily. Wore a white shirt and white shoes for better appeal and shaved.

We didn't have school that day, it was more like an information day. I took a seat in the auditorium and there were a few girls infront of me, I even got a few girls turning behind to look at me :what: Got an IOI by a HTB too

There were 3 italians (acting like arab refugees and I think they may be mixed too, europecels know what I'm talking about) I sat next to. One of them (ugly gymcel) called a goth girl teacher a subhuman (in normie language ofc) and I said that he had bad taste in women. Then he responded with "shut up, don't get on my nerves" (he is one of these subhumans that act like they are better than everyone), I told him that I height and framemog him to death (also in normie language ofc) he got mad and I asked him if he wanted to fight, to which he responded "I don't feel like fighting right now" or sum shit :lul:. I stared him down after he tried to leave and he didn't look me in the eyes :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Showed it them refugees

After the class was finished we all went outside into the foyer (lobby) and I was low inhib so I talked to everyone in there. There were 4 girls I approached and talked to (1 LTB, 2 MTB 1 HTB). We talked about the courses of the new year and shit :ROFLMAO: My school is filled with muslims (I don't have anything against them) so it is pretty hard to slay :feelswhy:

After that, I walked home with one of the girls (MTB and older), hugged her, and got her Instagram :feelshah: Tomorrow, I'll find out who is in which courses. It should be pretty easy to get in contact with the new girls that transferred to my school atp (HTB/Stacylites)

Not possible with the girls that were already on my school :feelswhat: I fucked a girl from the other class on a class trip to kopenhagen (beautiful city) before the summer break and she fucking told everybody about it :feelswhy: She told me "muh I only told it my room in the class trip" but it fucking spread to even other grades :feelswhy: I'm in 11th grade btw

I'll just gaslight everyone that I didn't fuck her and act like I religionmaxxed or sum :trepidation: after a month they should have forgotten it, I don't really know if I should actively talk about it tho as maybe they forgot, but if I approached new girls on my school one fucking black girl (nothing against black bros tho) would actively try to sabotage me :feelswhy: I fucking hate her, she is also fat as fuck :feelsree:

The difficulty to slay here in germany is really hard (especially in primarely muslim schools) :feelsbadman:

Tagging cool users @NZb6Air @Outerz14 @Gengar @enchanted_elixir @manletmogger (@tombradylover ?)

Religious women are the biggest sluts

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, nathan, microsoft and 3 others
@onskibidi what is your opinion on this thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truthhurts, NZb6Air, Jonas2k7 and 1 other person
Religious women are the biggest sluts
In europe the girls are hardcore religious bro :trepidation: no chance for 16-17 year old muslim slays (only works as chad)

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and BrutalMogger
In europe the girls are hardcore religious bro :trepidation: no chance for 16-17 year old muslim slays (only works as chad)
Nah bro religion means nothing to them if they like you

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Jonas2k7 and BrutalMogger
kys fakecel :rage:

unless tales

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Jonas2k7 and BrutalMogger
nice bro

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Jonas2k7
Woah looksmaxxing actually works?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Gaygymmaxx and Jonas2k7
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts, NZb6Air, iloveboobs and 1 other person
good thread. tag me in the future. and tbh some of those muslimah are so fkn bad

• Love it
Reactions: Jonas2k7
good thread. tag me in the future. and tbh some of those muslimah are so fkn bad
Thanks, I will Adonis

Yea they are so bad, they got the good ass genes and shit

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
Thanks, I will Adonis

Yea they are so bad, they got the good ass genes and shit
yeah. i have had two had crush on me. sadly my yuonger low iq self didnt exploit the possibility. one was lebanese, holy fuark. she was lazy htb gamer girl

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and Gaygymmaxx
mods ban this fakecel

• JFL
Chad activities having sex on a school trip

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and iloveboobs
I wish there were htbs where I live 😭

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and iloveboobs
yeah. i have had two had crush on me. sadly my yuonger low iq self didnt exploit the possibility. one was lebanese, holy fuark. she was lazy htb gamer girl
Lebanese girls are the best bro, they got really light eyes too

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
None of this happened broski

• Hmm...
Chad activities having sex on a school trip
The teacher (based female biology teacher) also knocked on the door and told me I've got 30min (not larp I swear) it was such a fucking unreal experience :lul:

She even lured everyone else out of the hallway of my room down the lobby :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
The teacher (based female biology teacher) also knocked on the door and told me I've got 30min (not larp I swear) it was such a fucking unreal experience :lul:

She even lured everyone else out of the hallway of my room down the lobby :lul:
@manletmogger My asian 5'8 LTN roommate came in and saw me in bed with a girl and asked me when I will be done or sum shit :lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
post pics next time or they won't believe you

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Jonas2k7
shotgunmaxx bro

I had a dejavu rn, you called me retarded in another thread too I think :lul:
Probably not a good thing, i need to stop rotting on here, what am i doing with my life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and truthhurts
wouldve believed until you turned it into a reddit story and started acting like a superhero tbh

DNR, TALES FROM SOUTHERN MUMBAI

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and truthhurts
Can u compare ur goth teacher to any celebrity :ogre:?

• +1
DM face you must be at least high htn

• +1
Looksmaxxing works.

wasnt tagged so dnr

• +1