• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing
Good luck

• +1
been on that shit since 16, its legit

• Love it
Lifefuel,did you experience more breakouts after the first days?
yes, but make sure you're consistent with it because be prepared to embarce the purge stage.
I used to have a pizzaface on my forehead now im on 0.05% and i only get pimples here or there.

Acnatac is nice but the antibiotics are unnecessary. The availability of tret is pretty bad in our country but you can get them to mix it at the pharmacy for you (like I just did) or buy it online.

• +1
Acnatac is nice but the antibiotics are unnecessary. The availability of tret is pretty bad in our country but you can get them to mix it at the pharmacy for you (like I just did) or buy it online.
so is this even a good tret that I have?

so is this even a good tret that I have?
It is, but it's probably unnecessary to use antibiotics on your face all the time. I would finish it and then just get 0,05 tretinoin. You can also get retinol from the ordinary but I don't like the oily consistency and it takes a longer time to be effective. I am looking for a good online source rn, I can inform you when I got one.

• +1
It is, but it's probably unnecessary to use antibiotics on your face all the time. I would finish it and then just get 0,05 tretinoin. You can also get retinol from the ordinary but I don't like the oily consistency and it takes a longer time to be effective. I am looking for a good online source rn, I can inform you when I got one.
my doctor told me I should use it 8 weeks. But its very hard to get tret in germany.

Yes, I just came back from the dermatologist and they wanted to prescribe me acnatac too but I wanted the "pure" version, so they had to mix it for me at the pharmacy... I asked the derm why it isn't readily available.. she thought it maybe has to do with the pharma industry not making enough money from it, probably because it is too effective... But idk 🤷🏻‍♂️

• +1
Yes, I just came back from the dermatologist and they wanted to prescribe me acnatac too but I wanted the "pure" version, so they had to mix it for me at the pharmacy... I asked the derm why it isn't readily available.. she thought it maybe has to do with the pharma industry not making enough money from it, probably because it is too effective... But idk 🤷🏻‍♂️
Maybe, so can we get the pure version?