First day in college:Observations

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
I think you guys seriously overestimate the number of Chad's in college. In my class, there was no one higher than a 5. I saw some athletes in the cafeteria and they were tall and muscular but facially ugly. The girls are way better looking than the guys. I saw maybe one PSL 6 but he was a midget, like 5'5 or something. Anyway, I dont know where you guys see the mythical 6'6 college gigachad but I'm not seeing it

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RAITEIII, Bennett, middayshowers and 8 others
I see so called chads every once in a while

I can easily go a few days without seeing one

And when i do see them they literally never have a girl with them 🤔

There only needs to be a handful of chads to go around and fuck every girl on campus and render you obsolete

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett, middayshowers, Achathin and 11 others
50 girls will literally prefer to share the same chad than to fuck you
5 to 10 chads is enough to make all of the other males completly useless jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 1464 and 4 others
Same observation I made a long time ago: it's really rare to see legit good looking guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 2846
There only needs to be a handful of chads to go around and fuck every girl on campus and render you obsolete
AUTISM
50 girls will literally prefer to share the same chad than to fuck you
5 to 10 chads is enough to render all of the other males completly useless jfl
:autism:

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
AUTISM

:autism:
Gtfo asap of this forum you bluepilled coper, what the fuck are you doing here if you dont believe in looks theory??

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and MrGlutton
Girls are more attractive because they have been looksmaxxing their whole lives. For real though, so many guys don’t give a shit about their appearance in college. Fashionmaxxing and gymmaxing are pretty legit too (as long as you’re 4PSL+). Fashionmaxxing can get you into a group of people and gymmaxxing is good because there’s a LOT of skinny guys.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 470 and 2 others
You dont have to be a gigachad bro, just 6+ and your good.

When I go out I see like 15 chads per hour.

I live in a very attractive on average area tho.

• Woah
no shit it's ur first day

100 girls will prefer to share 1 chad than be with you, this is a legit fact don't fucking kid yourself by thinking it's autism JFL

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 1464
Do you go to Alabama Stat University or something? On a campus tour, I saw like 1 person who was 6psl out of every 10.

• Woah
You dont have to be a gigachad bro, just 6+ and your good.
How tf are you even supposed to reach 6+. The average guy will never reach 6+. Might as well tell them to be chad ffs

When I go out I see like 15 chads per hour.

I live in a very attractive on average area tho.
You are overrating them.
Do you go to Alabama Stat University or something? On a campus tour, I saw like 1 person who was 6psl out of every 10.
Overrate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Chads don’t go to class they make the nerds to their homework while they prep for the next big campus football game

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine and Deleted member 439
cope. You just live in a shitty part of burgerland or something. There's atleast 1 6psl male out 10 people.
Give me an example of who you think is a 6

Give me an example of who you think is a 6
whoever you rate 6 on this forum lol. Literally go to any city that isn't inbred in burgerland, and you will find chads.

whoever you rate 6 on this forum lol. Literally go to any city that isn't inbred in burgerland, and you will find chads.
I rate quite harsh. Crisick is an example of a 6. 1 in 10 people are not on his level

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
cope, there are a lot of Chads everywhere, for example this was my class mate in high school

IMG-20190901-133717.jpg

cope, there are a lot of Chads everywhere, for example this was my class mate in high school

IMG-20190901-133717.jpg
Was he best looking in the school? JFL at that nose and mouth

I think you guys seriously overestimate the number of Chad's in college. In my class, there was no one higher than a 5. I saw some athletes in the cafeteria and they were tall and muscular but facially ugly. The girls are way better looking than the guys. I saw maybe one PSL 6 but he was a midget, like 5'5 or something. Anyway, I dont know where you guys see the mythical 6'6 college gigachad but I'm not seeing it
Really depends on which college you go to. I'm in a private one and I can tell you that most (70%) whites are typical chadlite jocks or prettyboys. Even the ethnics didnt really have ethnic features (e.g. they had features like hooded eyes and prominent and defined chins)

Really depends on which college you go to. I'm in a private one and I can tell you that most (70%) whites are typical chadlite jocks or prettyboys. Even the ethnics didnt really have ethnic features (e.g. they had features like hooded eyes and prominent and defined chins)
How many would you estimate are 6+

You either go to really good school or a really shit school. Mid range state schools are where the chads are at.

Lol at all the hypergamy cope in the comments, too. Sorry, bruhs, you're just uglier than you think.

In my entire old schoold complex of 2000-3000 people there were like 3-4 guys who would candidate for PSL 7, one Chad, a tall blonde prettyboy and a guy who looked like Barrett

I rate quite harsh. Crisick is an example of a 6. 1 in 10 people are not on his level
then 5s at your university could still be cosidered top tier

i will be that mythical 6ft 6 gigachad

From my observations about highschool in a past time but not so long, most of them that were seen by me didn't exceed 4 PSL, but vary from place to place

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
How many would you estimate are 6+
A significant amount. cant give you an exact number but they looked good facially. Average would be 5-5.5 imo. Of course, there's giga subhumans as well.

I may be overrating a bit because it was the first week of college for me as well and I didn't really pay attention to everybody there + I'm not in a major for rotters.

Is your university a STEM one? Mine is, and it is full of curries, Low Tier normies and Incels.
Chads are not into STEM

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Is your university a STEM one? Mine is, and it is full of curries, Low Tier normies and Incels.
Chads are not into STEM
No. But its overall a nerdy college. Maybe that's why. But still even on the streets good looking guys are rare.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
It depends on the course

IMG-20190901-133717.jpg
Bro if i had to go to school with that guy everyday i would have legit roped

Bro if i had to go to school with that guy everyday i would have legit roped
Reverse image search it he’s a ig model

It depends on what school tbh. In Michigan the college I go to there aren’t a lot of Chad or chadlites. One out of 50. I suspect they go to colleges in the Southwest