First day in gym after COVID

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
20200529 163625

(Sorry for the messy hair and beard)

I have decided to celebreate with an intense neck training session, in front of powerlifter copers who try to impress bodybuilder girls with their 150 kg deadlift

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 4645 and 7 others
Nice sexy boy

• JFL
Reactions: godirl, Deleted member 5683, CopeIsReal and 4 others
View attachment 433086

I have decided to celebreate with an intense neck training session, in front of powerlifter copers who try to impress bodybuilder girls with their 150 kg deadlift
Based Italianmodecel

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
gyms in uk are months away from open so i have to cope with my semi-home gym that has no squat rack. fml.

• WTF
Reactions: Jimsonbobson505
gyms in uk are months away from open so i have to cope with my semi-home gym that has no squat rack. fml.
what a pussy government.
Letting the people getting infected and later become immune, is the only way to get rid of this meme virus.

75% of infected does not even have a symptom.

all the people who died already had other diseases like heart disease or cancer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Deleted member 7079, OldRooster and 1 other person
tufeno mogs u

what a pussy government.
Letting the people getting infected and later become immune, is the only way to get rid of this meme virus.

75% of infected does not even have a symptom.

all the people who died already had other diseases like heart disease or cancer
in scotland it is even more retarded, basically the 2000 or so that have died (which is a fkn tiny number and they would have died anyway) only died after they were discharged too early from hospitals and back into carehomes which are like disease factories. and they were discharged to make room for an anticipated "influx" of patients into hospitals that never actually happened.

So jealous.

London is being uptight about opening ANYTHING.

• +1
Reactions: JackSparrow
So jealous.

London is being uptight about opening ANYTHING.
In Italy we have returned to normal life but some activities like cinemas, clubs, schools and universities are still locked down.
The government has also closed all beaches

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster and Deleted member 6908
In Italy we have returned to normal life but some activities like cinemas, clubs, schools and universities are still locked down.
The government has also closed all beaches

I would have thought Italy would be the last of places to get gyms and leisure centres going so soon.

Embrace it man. Make-up for that lost time and get your mojo back.

I start back at gym on monday because owner is letting me come in before government opens them back up. cant fucking wait

looking good

i have already lost 8kg. i used to eat fast food alot and i have no will to prepare meal without gym work. 😭

You are ugly.

• WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7079 and Deleted member 5632
Sexy forum moderator

View attachment 433086

No neck for your eye area
JK
but srs good job and I'm rooting for your ascension all the way.

View attachment 433086

You're balding. Buzzcut Time

Shit I wish my gyms were open I’m weak af.