First day of college and i’m swarmed with blackpills

I

itsover36282

Banned
I go to asu and the average student here is quite literally chad-chadlite. I see sooo many curly haired htns in relationships. The average student here is a 6’2” mogger.

Nice eye area. Nice curly hair. All have mogger bones. JFL i stg it’s never been this bad even last year. It’s so over i hate this fucking school.

JFL at going to college as a sub 8.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: primqwe, NoLongerHuman, sportsmogger and 10 others
on the bright side at least i collagen mogged everyone

I saw a tall chadlite walking with a low tier becky. I hope they are sisters or friends cuz my god i’d rather die than fuck that abomination

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, greywind, piec and 4 others
You are overrating all of them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, lowtiernormiechad, Looks234 and 8 others
No bones for ur collagen
bones are like the last of my ossues lmao.

If anything my bones are solid. It’s soft features of mine which cyck me and my straight shit fine hair which descends me

You are overrating all of them.

Lens distortion. I gaurantee you that if u were you’d be rotting.

My nose completely ruined my college expreince i’m gonna save up got rhino or euthansia tbh

Unironically i might have passed you up without even knowing if it was you if its the campus in downtown phoenix :feelshah:

Unironically i might have passed you up without even knowing if it was you if its the campus in downtown phoenix :feelshah:
nah tempe.

Yeah i’m def rotting in my apt now that i know asu niggas are into this shit.

fuck my life.

you probably overrated everyone due to an alr fucked self-image (going out on a limb)

no place on earth has the average person at chadlite/chad, not even IMG Models HQ in Milan.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, primqwe, lemonnz and 5 others
you probably overrated everyone due to an alr fucked self-image (going out on a limb)

no place on earth has the average person at chadlite/chad, not even IMG Models HQ in Milan.
Yeah true.

It’s just they have much better harmony. Nose and hair is almost as important as bones imo.

Yeah true.

It’s just they have much better harmony. Nose and hair is almost as important as bones imo.
Hair is important in so far as you have a lot of it (NW0), and a good texture (shiny and smooth). Curly or wavy, doesn't make that much of a difference. Nose is important, but not as much as bones.

hair is important in so far as you have a lot of it (NW0), and a good texture. Curly or wavy, doesn't make thar much of a difference. Nose is important, but not as much as bones.
Okay and what about this shit texture ☠️
No i’m not balding.
9A88877E B3A3 4A79 BC03 F8AAAB9F624C

why are there three different shades in your hair
I bleached it red 3 months ago lmao. It’s just the color came off. i’m gonna perm it again i got a perm 1 year ago it looked sick

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, horizontallytall and DelonLover1999
I’m 6 2, curly hair, good bones yet I’m 30k posts strong. They are just nt……..

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, BoredPrince and Nick.Harte
I’m 6 2, curly hair, good bones yet I’m 30k posts strong. They are just nt……..
This is a forum of sex having gods.

• Woah
Reactions: primqwe
I saw a tall chadlite walking with a low tier becky. I hope they are sisters or friends cuz my god i’d rather die than fuck that abomination
okay he was not a chadlite.

just a normie with blue eye and curly hair halo

holy copium i went to asu once to visit a friend and its like 40% spic or gook. and the whites there look like cucks. def nowhere near 6’2 chadlite average

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
holy copium i went to asu once to visit a friend and its like 40% spic or gook. and the whites there look like cucks. def nowhere near 6’2 chadlite average
spic? you mean pajeet?

Never began

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: primqwe and Nick.Harte
Im in tempe rn bro lmao near your campus innit

Nigga if i saw any looksmaxxer irl i’d probably lose it
You know what, Thats actually a fair point (even though I don’t looksmax). well anyway I’ll be one city away if you need me (you probably won’t)

asu is a literal subhuman school

And somehow they all already have friends and know each other while you're all alone and already the outcast

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman
And somehow they all already have friends and know each other while you're all alone and already the outcast
I am a junior now. I didn’t try to make friends as i was a virgin till recently

• +1
Reactions: romanstock