First day of college

L

Lebgfinal

User
I have no friends, im one year older than i should be but that probably marks the end of my gaming sweet time.
Ill need to study and shit, try to finish this with the highest grades if possible.
I dont want this to fuck up

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, watah, N1666 and 12 others
Good luck

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and NZb6Air
College as an incel is hell, you not making out the hood buddy :ogre:

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lost_Soul, N1666, Tabula Rasa and 5 others
it's autumn, and you've just finished your fall exams. you're sitting in the front seat of your car, in the parking lot of a mcdonalds, head falling back against the top of your seat as your eyes stare up at the roof without any particular destination. your order of fries and nuggets sit in your lap, losing heat as they lay there largely untouched. the music coming from your radio doesn't make you feel any less lonely, and as the setting sun turns the sky into sunburst-orange and strawberry-lemonade-pink, you find that the scenery, too, does not give you comfort. there is both nothing and everything in your mind all at once.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yue, tombradylover, N1666 and 5 others
Ill need to study and shit, try to finish this with the highest grades if possible.
No need to get good grades in college. Connections > grades and you should be only passing and slaying hot chicks 24/7

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Aero, truthhurts and 3 others
i'm going to be in a similar situation here in september, good luck.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and thorns
Ik a guy in uni who literally plays 100+ Hours p2w on steam. Dont think you have to stop gaming if thats really your hobby.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gonthar, Lost_Soul, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
No need to get good grades in college. Connections > grades and you should be only passing and slaying hot chicks 24/7
Im not attractive, so wont work for me

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lost_Soul, whiteislandpill, thorns and 1 other person
Ik a guy in uni who literally plays 100+ Hours p2w on steam. Dont think you have to stop gaming if thats really your hobby.
I dont want to fuck up my chances, i had shit grades in the last year of high school. I want a better situation.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, Nick.Harte and baerr
Course ?

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666, thorns, SomethingIsWrong and 1 other person
I dont want to fuck up my chances, i had shit grades in the last year of high school. I want a better situation.
Don’t focus too much on grades. Average or slightly above average should be enough

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and SomethingIsWrong
Good luck bro I’m in the same situation

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Nick.Harte
Don’t focus too much on grades. Average or slightly above average should be enough
This Op , be nt as fuck and try to learn more skills instead of focusing only on grades.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Allornothing, thorns and Nick.Harte
But he isn’t Chad though
Its good advice no matter how you look, social connections help. I just dont think itll change, ill be alone like i always am.

• +1
  • So Sad
Its good advice no matter how you look, social connections help. I just dont think itll change, ill be alone like i always am.
You need to be above average in terms of looks for social connections.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns and Akhi
Utterly delusional take, but sure. According to this website its impossible for normal people to socialize.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KaisenMaxxer, thorns, Akhi and 1 other person
I have no friends, im one year older than i should be but that probably marks the end of my gaming sweet time.
I dont want this to fuck up
Aren't U the guy all over tiktok cuz of how ugly u r? Stick to videogames brah

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Retardedhscel, thorns and Nick.Harte
I
Aren't U the guy all over tiktok cuz of how ugly u r? Stick to videogames
That asshole edited his face , he is not ugly but ltn , if he improves his skin easy mtn.

• +1
  • So Sad
what a fucking cope its infuriating

no, youre not friendless because youre ugly, youre friendless because youre an unlikeable edgelord

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, KaisenMaxxer, Allornothing and 2 others
Aren't U the guy all over tiktok cuz of how ugly u r? Stick to videogames brah
I was the guy who got famous because someone edited me to be a 1/10 tronglodyte

• So Sad
Reactions: Sub5kang and thorns
what a fucking cope its infuriating

no, youre not friendless because youre ugly, youre friendless because youre an unlikeable edgelord
Good take lol, people here dont understand that most people with a girlfriend are not really good looking, they just are not very ugly either

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, Akhi and SomethingIsWrong
youre friendless because youre an unlikeable edgelord
How am I unlikeable ? You’re so smart nigga, Tell me then. You’ve not even see mah face. I’m genuinely deformed

• So Sad
it's autumn, and you've just finished your fall exams. you're sitting in the front seat of your car, in the parking lot of a mcdonalds, head falling back against the top of your seat as your eyes stare up at the roof without any particular destination. your order of fries and nuggets sit in your lap, losing heat as they lay there largely untouched. the music coming from your radio doesn't make you feel any less lonely, and as the setting sun turns the sky into sunburst-orange and strawberry-lemonade-pink, you find that the scenery, too, does not give you comfort. there is both nothing and everything in your mind all at once.
:unsure:

• So Sad
Good take lol, people here dont understand that most people with a girlfriend are not really good looking, they just are not very ugly either
ive seen people on your looks level with girlfriends btw

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Sub5kang and thorns
That is not impossible, i just dont think i can get a relationship currently, and no girls has ever shown interest in me, that tanks my confidence down.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and Akhi
It's all in their heads, but trying to explain is a waste of time. In the end, people only believe what they want to and only see in the world what they are themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
How am I unlikeable ? You’re so smart nigga, Tell me then.
i dont know, my point is that blaming every shitty thing on your lookz is delusional, just a scapegoat so you dont have to tskw responsibility
You’ve not even see mah face. I’m genuinely deformed
youre probably exaggerating it but idk

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
That is not impossible, i just dont think i can get a relationship currently, and no girls has ever shown interest in me, that tanks my confidence down.
this is not to gaslight you but do a bit of softmaxxing, like at least clearing skin and then just try to socialize

college is perfect to make up ‚lost‘ time

it's all in their head, but trying to explain is a waste of time
Its not in my head, but I wont say that its not my fault. I willingly fucked a year of my life and isolated myself.

i dont know, my point is that blaming every shitty thing on your lookz is delusional, just a scapegoat so you dont have to tskw responsibility

youre probably exaggerating it but idk
I’m right. Looks matter and I’m the ugliest guy wherever I go. You don’t know more than me here nigga

I’m right. Looks matter and I’m the ugliest guy wherever I go. You don’t know more than me here nigga
I sincerely dont believe that, the people who claim to be the ugliest rarely are.

• JFL
How am I unlikeable ? You’re so smart nigga, Tell me then. You’ve not even see mah face. I’m genuinely deformed
You’re probably below average looking. Many inkwells over exaggerate their ugliness by saying that they’re deformed.

• +1
You’re probably below average looking. Many inkwells over exaggerate their ugliness by saying that they’re deformed.
I’m right. If you’re sub5, foids view you as a deformed creature

• +1
Reactions: FaceandBBC
That is true, or sometimes its just to attentionseek.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and FaceandBBC
That is true, or sometimes its just to attentionseek.
I’m my case, I’m not doing it for attention seeking. Foids have called me ugly irl multiple times

College can either be the best or worst experience, try and make friends as soon as possible. So you can start going out w them and you'll have ppl to hang with on campus. Best of luck

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
I was the guy who got famous because someone edited me to be a 1/10 tronglodyte
Damn that's rough I looked up your tiktoks on @Lebgfinal and Shi tragic this is exactly why I don't post myaelf

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel
Damn that's rough I looked up your tiktoks on @Lebgfinal and Shi tragic this is exactly why I don't post myaelf
Everything is deleted, if you find anyone reposting my shit now you can tell me.

Everything is deleted, if you find anyone reposting my shit now you can tell me.
Yeah I looked on dballz account and it's all shitty ugly people tierlists and how to know if you're ugly

• +1
Reactions: Retardedhscel
ur cooked boyo

Yeah I looked on dballz account and it's all shitty ugly people tierlists and how to know if you're ugly
He deleted everything and now im fine, its been months now. But yeah the only reason that happened is that i happened to trigger some random guy from brazil. People posting their face on here probably will never get as much as someone trying to impersonate them.