First day of driving-school

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Today I had the first day of driving school. In the class there are 2 girls and 2 dudes besides me.

So anyway I was, as always, hardcore cringe and awkward. I don't believe in being NT as a way of attracting people but still, I really do act autistic, and I really can't do shit about it.

So when I entered our class, I yelled: "Good day!", assuming there was a teacher sitting there, but it was just these 4 people sitting in silence. One girl, who is facially cute, started smiling and staring at me after that, but I just stfu and walked to sit down.

So when it was time to leave, I just rushed alone before 4 of them even got out of the class. Then I saw that cute girl walking home with one of the dudes. He doesn't even mog me facially, but holy shit, how am I supposed to even go there tomorrow?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Try to talk with that girl, her smiling is a good sign and you have a chance especially if you mog that guy, if not you will reflect after sometime and be like: i shouldve talked with her, so do it

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
whats this hindu autism diary and wtf is driving school 12 year old brown cigan drives truck here with ciggarete on his mouth

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel and Lonenely sigma
whats this hindu autism diary and wtf is driving school 12 year old brown cigan drives truck here with ciggarete on his mouth here
I am not indian broski

everyone here is hindu until proven otherwise and ur nick + pfp combo doesnt help
I mean I am slavic which isn't loved too much either on this forum

everyone here is hindu until proven otherwise and ur nick + pfp combo doesnt help

And also my nickname is sarcastic + misspelled. I fucking hate it and want to change it bc low iq morons think I meant it seriously

Today I had the first day of driving school. In the class there are 2 girls and 2 dudes besides me.

So anyway I was, as always, hardcore cringe and awkward. I don't believe in being NT as a way of attracting people but still, I really do act autistic, and I really can't do shit about it.

So when I entered our class, I yelled: "Good day!", assuming there was a teacher sitting there, but it was just these 4 people sitting in silence. One girl, who is facially cute, started smiling and staring at me after that, but I just stfu and walked to sit down.

So when it was time to leave, I just rushed alone before 4 of them even got out of the class. Then I saw that cute girl walking home with one of the dudes. He doesn't even mog me facially, but holy shit, how am I supposed to even go there tomorrow?
Never trust completely in foids. Don't commit the mistake of thinking that s because she is smiling at you she wants your dick bra. She could possibly be thinking 'im gonna use this incel' and you are like 'she smiled at me bro:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsgood:' remember foids are Master manipulators

• +1
Reactions: Marelago and Lonenely sigma
Never trust completely in foids. Don't commit the mistake of thinking that s because she is smiling at you she wants your dick bra. She could possibly be thinking 'im gonna use this incel' and you are like 'she smiled at me bro:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::feelsgood:' remember foids are Master manipulators
I won't fall for it ever. As a matter of fact she maybe even laughed at how awkward I was, not smiled. Whatever the case, I won't make a move anyway

• +1
Reactions: twojei
I won't fall for it ever. As a matter of fact she maybe even laughed at how awkward I was, not smiled. Whatever the case, I won't make a move anyway
I'm just telling to not be fooled by your own male nature. Remember it is in our nature to be providers and simps literally, and many foids take advantage of that through the use of beauty+manipulation.

• +1
Self knowledge is the most important boyo

• +1