First day of Highschool (Sophmore) experience

Udexa

Udexa

Iron
Another year of being an outcast loser, I feel like people can sense how not NT I am withing 2 sentences of me speaking. My friends from last year came up to talk to me but after speaking with them for less than 30 seconds they made up an excuse to leave. I dont understand how, I see legitimate manlet trucels with friends and girlfriends but I am a 6'4 roided MTN and have always been excluded from social events or friends since 7th grade.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nathan and ey88
>First day of high school

:feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike, whiteislandpill, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
I'm an oldcel, my first day of high school was in 2008.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nathan, slavicpsycho and 3 others
>First day of high school

:feelskek:
454.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, Costcosuperstore, nathan and 1 other person
My bad I am meant first day of Sophmore year

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, nathan, WhoTookVendetta and 1 other person
Another year of being an outcast loser, I feel like people can sense how not NT I am withing 2 sentences of me speaking. My friends from last year came up to talk to me but after speaking with them for less than 30 seconds they made up an excuse to leave. I dont understand how, I see legitimate manlet trucels with friends and girlfriends but I am a 6'4 roided MTN and have always been excluded from social events or friends since 7th grade.
js be darktriad and dont talk with them nigga wdym all people suck

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and WhoTookVendetta
6'4 is tall asf for a 15yr

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and Costcosuperstore
My bad. That was 2009 for me. I remember how boring the first day was, dreading the next two years because I'd have the same class for two years and these were all new kids put together. As it turns out, it was the most insane class I've ever been a part of, just took some time opening up. My second and third year of high school were by far the best.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, WhoTookVendetta, nathan and 1 other person