First day of other people working for me

audimax

audimax

Adidasmaxxed Chad
I have a small moving company that I founded while being in University because I needed money to live and survive and couldn‘t get student loans

Fast farward, I was also always working too with my employees but I said fuck it, I won‘t do back breaking shit anymore, only the light stuff. So today I am making 400 dollars profit sitting at home while doing only the coordinating part while the other guys have to carry furniture down the whole house.

I know some people here make 10k weekly but for me it feels like a good step towards feeling more financially secure. Just wanted to share that even as an ex convict, broke as hell University student with almost 30 years old, you can pull shit out of thin air and make money

• +1
Reactions: QuintBarnaJonesJr, LegitUser, 4lt.Real and 2 others
Mirin

What made you choose to do moving specifically

• +1
Reactions: audimax and 6PSLcel
nice bro

• +1
Reactions: audimax
Easy in America, try it in UK

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: tomm1453 and LegitUser
I want this to be me

Mirin

What made you choose to do moving specifically
Because this is the type of low level qualification work that I used to to in the beginning. I hated social jobs like being a waiter so I was helping carry stuff and driving a transporter.

Tbh I knew there are companies charging a lot of money for this service and I thought to myself, basicslly anyone with 2 brain cells and a functioning body could start this business, and so I did. Got clients with online adversiting on different platforms.

I have to admit, I don‘t even know how to assemble furniture, I just pay people that know how to dissamble and assemble all the stuff lol

Easy in America, try it in UK
I am in Germany

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser and genex
Because this is the type of low level qualification work that I used to to in the beginning. I hated social jobs like being a waiter so I was helping carry stuff and driving a transporter.

Tbh I knew there are companies charging a lot of money for this service and I thought to myself, basicslly anyone with 2 brain cells and a functioning body could start this business, and so I did. Got clients with online adversiting on different platforms.

I have to admit, I don‘t even know how to assemble furniture, I just pay people that know how to dissamble and assemble all the stuff lol

I am in Germany
im from UK and i might try this next year.

Do u have ur own van or do u rent and how much does that cost.
also where do u advertise? how do u get clients, cuz it seems like online the big companies dominate everything

also where do u advertise? how do u get clients, cuz it seems like online the big companies dominate everything
I rented everything in the beginning. I have a private renting company next to me and I made friends with the owner, he got me better deals on the renting and I could even pay his company for personell, without having to have own employees, and it was perfectly legal. Now obviously if you have a new client several times a week, long-term your own van is cheaper. But if you only have 1 client a week, it is cheaper to rent if you get it very cheaply, because insurance on these is a lot

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser

For advertising I use a german platform, it wouldn‘t really help you
What is the biggest platform in the UK for announces of all kind? Try to adversite there and pay for extra visibility, most big companies in my area don‘t pay for more visibility and that‘s where I steal there clients

• +1

But you have to be careful with everything and have a good insurance in case something gets broken or scratched
and make sure that if you chose to have own employees, they have Accident insurance. Pay for your Tax advisor
And obviously you have to be built to do a full day of heavy physical labour work. But some days are really worth it

• +1
For advertising I use a german platform, it wouldn‘t really help you
What is the biggest platform in the UK for announces of all kind? Try to adversite there and pay for extra visibility, most big companies in my area don‘t pay for more visibility and that‘s where I steal there clients
In the UK we don't really have something like that people just find stuff on social media or Google searches so it's gonna be harder as I will have to pay for more advertising

In the UK we don't really have something like that people just find stuff on social media or Google searches so it's gonna be harder as I will have to pay for more advertising
If most people find a moving company via google then yeah, you have to use that. Or use IG growth tools

• +1