First day of school I was tweaking

gigell

gigell

I don’t know what to do with myself anymore
I have no haircut , my hair looks crazy asf. I got two IOis from younger girls and I got ioi from a teacher I’ll join her chess club. How am I gonna pull girls everyone still thinks im an autist crackhead HELP HELP HELP HELP :feelswah:

In the classroom I was tweaking I would play with my fingers because no brain stimulation and then I would play with a chair and I would lie down on the table

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, PlayersGetPlayed, Lokki and 5 others
I have no haircut , my hair looks crazy asf. I got two IOis from younger girls and I got ioi from a teacher I’ll join her chess club. How am I gonna pull girls everyone still thinks im an autist crackhead HELP HELP HELP HELP :feelswah:

In the classroom I was tweaking I would play with my fingers because no brain stimulation and then I would play with a chair and I would lie down on the table
What’s ur rating?

be low inhib:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and gigell
ok

• +1
Reactions: gigell
@Rzn @ryuken @Lokki @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @AOL @Darkeningstar @ascension @socialcel @Greypiller @mike21@Outerz

I won’t be able to get gf I can’t talk to girls in school

• +1
Reactions: Lokki, ryuken and Darkeningstar
@Rzn @ryuken @Lokki @N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. @AOL @Darkeningstar @ascension @socialcel @Greypiller @mike21@Outerz

I hoped that women would approach me to start something. And it also worked, which was not good.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and gigell
I

What iois bro

They must've felt your tweaker aura

• +1
"Yeah bro I got so many IOIs, they were mirin hard bro"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro, Bartenderofnashv, greywind and 3 others
bro you low iq its not even funny

chronic crippling tantalizing low iq syndrome

• JFL
Reactions: maarda
IOIs dont exist bro, it is a myth
Women are a manifestation of evil
IOIs are not a thing, women are only programmed to go to tyrone
just because a foid looked at you doesnt mean it is an IOI, she is just scanning the premises for a potential tyrone BBC victim.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bartenderofnashv, deadstock and frame265
I’m tweaking too

• +1
Reactions: gigell and BrutalMogger
IOIs dont exist bro, it is a myth
Women are a manifestation of evil
IOIs are not a thing, women are only programmed to go to tyrone
just because a foid looked at you doesnt mean it is an IOI, she is just scanning the premises for a potential tyrone BBC victim.
Ragebait

• Hmm...
Reactions: BrutalMogger

dude can't you just talk to them? like just wait till they're walking alone and start a little convo then do it another time and keep doing it till you guys become close?

My problem is that I am better at talking irl than online, but literally no one talks with me in real life

Especially girls

• +1

What is ioi?

• +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo
dude can't you just talk to them? like just wait till they're walking alone and start a little convo then do it another time and keep doing it till you guys become close?
Idk what to talk about

Idk what to talk about
school/clubs/teachers/classmates/homeworks/ask her for books/ or you can try and find a common friend and when he talks to her you can join thats a little easier and bruh girls are not this perfect and cute being you gotta see them as inferior to you in order to feel confident

be honest bhai, did you coom to the imagination of your teacher's chess club?

• Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk