First day of school II: I have nothing.

NateJacobs

NateJacobs

Jesus is King
Sequel Soundtrack + OG thread

INSECURE AND UNLUCKY
Despite me looking better than i did at the start of last school year, i woke up today feeling like absoulute shit about my looks and was much more worried then about them then i ever have been. I woke up 3 hours before i needed to be at school and could not fall asleep until 1 AM. In my last thread I really emphasized how often i was getting mogged but in my first class of the day I did get mogged by a chadlite Spaniard pheno guy whos around 6ft. I did not care as i mogged everyone else and this guy is very awkard and weird. I also had to sit next to the ONE girl who rejected me in the summer. Like wtf are the odds out of all the periods, all the kids, I HAVE TO SIT NEXT TO HER. Just lol.

Overall pretty chill my life is so fucking boring especially compared to last year. Last year every fucking week there was something new and or exticting regarding girls or just my life in general. Rotting weirdos here think i have the imagination of a Disney screenwriter and larped despite me showing proof and videos to prove i never larped ever. If you want proof of ANY thread I ever made i still have it all. Have not had anything worth posting or venting about Its just a meh life.

No girls, No life

NateJacobs

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: truthhurts, PeakIncels and halloweed
No ones reading this right?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd, EverythingMattersCel, nathan and 1 other person

INSECURE AND UNLUCKY
Despite me looking better than i did at the start of last school year, i woke up today feeling like absoulute shit about my looks and was much more worried then about them then i ever have been. I woke up 3 hours before i needed to be at school and could not fall asleep until 1 AM. In my last thread I really emphasized how often i was getting mogged but in my first class of the day I did get mogged by a chadlite Spaniard pheno guy whos around 6ft. I did not care as i mogged everyone else and this guy is very awkard and weird. I also had to sit next to the ONE girl who rejected me in the summer. Like wtf are the odds out of all the periods, all the kids, I HAVE TO SIT NEXT TO HER. Just lol.

Overall pretty chill my life is so fucking boring especially compared to last year. Last year every fucking week there was something new and or exticting regarding girls or just my life in general. Rotting weirdos here think i have the imagination of a Disney screenwriter and larped despite me showing proof and videos to prove i never larped ever. If you want proof of ANY thread I ever made i still have it all. Have not had anything worth posting or venting about Its just a meh life.

No girls, No life

NateJacobs

If you need to prove your worth to .org users it’s over

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
if u mog then who cares like why are u so depressed :ROFLMAO:

INSECURE AND UNLUCKY

No girls, No life

NateJacobs

man life is so shit and repetitive, now 8 months of school of 7 idc anymore, doing the same shit everyday with nothing new, and even worse, when summer comes i js rot worse jfl, truly pathetic

If you need to prove your worth to .org users it’s over
it’s not proving my worth wtf that’s a humongous reach but people will discredit my opinions or beliefs because i’m a known “larper”
man life is so shit and repetitive, now 8 months of school of 7 idc anymore, doing the same shit everyday with nothing new, and even worse, when summer comes i js rot worse jfl, truly pathetic
Real asf bro i don’t do shit as of late no parties no girls nothing at all

it’s not proving my worth wtf that’s a humongous reach but people will discredit my opinions or beliefs because i’m a known “larper”

Real asf bro i don’t do shit as of late no parties no girls nothing at all
brutal nd pill, I can only relate and cope with looks atp, everyone lifemogs me even Incels jfl

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs