First day of School Tomorrow

CopiumX

CopiumX

Im a Cute Cat and You are Not
Been Neeting for 2 years now so my parents are forcing me to Study for the SAT so that I can get into a good college. Whilst studying they also want me to attended a Local Community College to knock out my core classes so its cheaper when I go to a ''real school'' anyways tomorrows my first day wish me luck 😊

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: counterintuitive, serialcoper, Darkeningstar and 7 others
Wish u the best bhai

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and CopiumX
Good luck bro 👍

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and CopiumX
Been Neeting for 2 years now so my parents are forcing me to Study for the SAT so that I can get into a good college. Whilst studying they also want me to attended a Local Community College to knock out my core classes so its cheaper when I go to a ''real school'' anyways tomorrows my first day wish me luck 😊
Over for early school sells

• JFL
Reactions: CopiumX
I probably have to go to a community college aswell

• JFL
good luck buddy :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Tyler x Durden and CopiumX
Whats ur SAT rn

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: clueless.44
in High School it was an 1100ish my parents hope by studying all year it can get up to a 1400
Im still in HS but the highest I got was 1200 im just tryna scrape by with a 1300

• +1
Kids.org

• JFL
Good luck bro

• +1
i wish i was still in HS tbh

I remember posting a thread exactly like this 3 years ago LOL, saying how I'd love to be in college and how i wish i was done with HS. How wrong i was...

Enjoy high school buddyboy. Get a gf and make some memories. I sure wish i did...

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Darkeningstar, halloweed and Acne Victim

I remember posting a thread exactly like this 3 years ago LOL, saying how I'd love to be in college and how i wish i was done with HS. How wrong i was...

View attachment 3090008

Enjoy high school buddyboy. Get a gf and make some memories. I sure wish i did...
brutal post man ngl. if you don't mind, what would u do differently in college specifically if you had to start over again?

• +1
Reactions: Arcturus
brutal post man ngl. if you don't mind, what would u do differently in college specifically if you had to start over again?
i wouldn't say anything went terribly wrong. I was being kinda melodramatic in the post above lol.

I think i did everything right for the most part.

but here are some things I wish i did:

1) I don't know how old you are but i am assuming you are still in HS or early in college. So, the first thing i wanna say is that if you are in the US, do ahead and cop a fake ID and get into drinking early. Sounds like really shitty advice, but I'm not your mom so I'm not gonna baby you. Truth is that most ppl drink in college and you are seen as a loser if you don't. Just don't be a complete idiot and over do it or anything. Drink responsibly and also go out to bars and clubs. I regret waiting till the end of freshman year to go out and drink and get girls. I would have gotten way more pussy if i started hitting the bars and clubs freshman year.

On that note, don't be afraid to go to bars and stuff by yourself. if you have friends then of course go with them, but definitely don't stay in if you can help going by yourself. I went out a lot my sophomore year alone and it was actually easier to get laid that way.

This goes without saying but obviously don't commute to college if you can help it. Fortunately i was smart enough to know my parents would force me to commute if i lived close to them so i decided on a school an hour away. I understand that some people may not have the money to live on campus but if you do, definitely live on campus. All commuters I know are still socially inept virgins.

2) Of course you have the bluepilled morons who tell you to join school organizations and stuff in order to make friends, however I learned that those ppl are usually nerds unless you join a frat where there are actually cool people. The people you meet in school organizations tend to be "daytime friends" and you usually might study with them, but don't expect to hang out with them outside of class. They're probably introverted losers.

3) obviously grades matter but if you can afford it I'd honestly say focus more on having fun and getting laid. Due to having strict pajeet parents I never really got much female contact in HS aside from a few dates and school dances, but in college they're too far to helicopter around me so I kinda just focused on going out and getting wasted every weekend. I am kinda paying the price though. My grades aren't super great, but honestly I don't mind staying an extra year just so i can get wasted more. I know that makes me sound like a bum but look at @pneumocystosis tbh, he's happier after failing his first year and also he turned his life around

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Darkeningstar, Acne Victim and halloweed
good luck bro :feelshmm:

Wait you're out of high school?

View attachment 3090008

Gigatruecel trait: you didn't want high school to end because it was the most familiar aspect of your life. Absolutely over

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar, watah, MisterMid and 3 others
in High School it was an 1100ish my parents hope by studying all year it can get up to a 1400
You've got nice parents
I got my ass beat for only getting 1420

i wouldn't say anything went terribly wrong. I was being kinda melodramatic in the post above lol.

I think i did everything right for the most part.

but here are some things I wish i did:

1) I don't know how old you are but i am assuming you are still in HS or early in college. So, the first thing i wanna say is that if you are in the US, do ahead and cop a fake ID and get into drinking early. Sounds like really shitty advice, but I'm not your mom so I'm not gonna baby you. Truth is that most ppl drink in college and you are seen as a loser if you don't. Just don't be a complete idiot and over do it or anything. Drink responsibly and also go out to bars and clubs. I regret waiting till the end of freshman year to go out and drink and get girls. I would have gotten way more pussy if i started hitting the bars and clubs freshman year.
Yes, I'm a freshman. Though I live in a shithole, so no need for fake IDs or anything like that. How much do you usually drink? Enough to be social or to become as low inhib as possible? I've been trying to switch up alcohol for phenibut at first, and if it doesn't work, stuff like lyrika or lamo, as recommended by the low inhib god himself @russiancelreturns
On that note, don't be afraid to go to bars and stuff by yourself. if you have friends then of course go with them, but definitely don't stay in if you can help going by yourself. I went out a lot my sophomore year alone and it was actually easier to get laid that way.
I've tried doing this twice and both of the times I was lost so I just drank until I almost passed out. Though when I reached this point I almost just feel sleepy, not the low inhib brute type of drunk.

Do you just go up to groups of guys and chat up them? Or do u approach solo girls/guys? I imagine groups of girls would be terrifying alone if you're not a gigamogger, guys should be fine tbh.
This goes without saying but obviously don't commute to college if you can help it. Fortunately i was smart enough to know my parents would force me to commute if i lived close to them so i decided on a school an hour away. I understand that some people may not have the money to live on campus but if you do, definitely live on campus. All commuters I know are still socially inept virgins.
Everyone commutes here, can't live on campus. It must mog so hard though, top tier experience ngl.
2) Of course you have the bluepilled morons who tell you to join school organizations and stuff in order to make friends, however I learned that those ppl are usually nerds unless you join a frat where there are actually cool people. The people you meet in school organizations tend to be "daytime friends" and you usually might study with them, but don't expect to hang out with them outside of class. They're probably introverted losers.

3) obviously grades matter but if you can afford it I'd honestly say focus more on having fun and getting laid. Due to having strict pajeet parents I never really got much female contact in HS aside from a few dates and school dances, but in college they're too far to helicopter around me so I kinda just focused on going out and getting wasted every weekend. I am kinda paying the price though. My grades aren't super great, but honestly I don't mind staying an extra year just so i can get wasted more. I know that makes me sound like a bum but look at @pneumocystosis tbh, he's happier after failing his first year and also he turned his life around
Are you afraid of fucking up your body because of getting wasted all the time? Aging quicker and stuff like that, but also looksmax protocols. Or you think it's irrelevant/getting wasted doesn't impact it that much?

Either way, I appreciate this bro. Thank you for taking the time for writing it

Gigatruecel trait: you didn't want high school to end because it was the most familiar aspect of your life. Absolutely over
Honestly, there was a point in my life where i didn't want school to end because I was so obsessed with getting in as much social interaction as posssible on top of escaping my controlling parents. Lol at nosocialskillcels like us

Yes, I'm a freshman. Though I live in a shithole, so no need for fake IDs or anything like that. How much do you usually drink? Enough to be social or to become as low inhib as possible? I've been trying to switch up alcohol for phenibut at first, and if it doesn't work, stuff like lyrika or lamo, as recommended by the low inhib god himself @russiancelreturns
MIRIN HARD

I have been trying to switch to phen as well. You've inspired me to buy some tbh. I'll let you know how it goes
I've tried doing this twice and both of the times I was lost so I just drank until I almost passed out. Though when I reached this point I almost just feel sleepy, not the low inhib brute type of drunk.

Do you just go up to groups of guys and chat up them? Or do u approach solo girls/guys? I imagine groups of girls would be terrifying alone if you're not a gigamogger, guys should be fine tbh.
actually complete opposite for me....

Don't even bother with groups of mostly or all guys. There are often dudes who try to talk to me...not in a sexual way lol, more like they probably think some dude is alone and that human urge to make someone feel better comes in. It's actually quite admirable and I appreciate it, but i'm there for a reason (to get laid), not make friends, so i usually lie and say that I'm actually just about to meet some friends (so that they feel better about themselves too) so I just hurry and move to a different part of the club or find another bar to go to. When girls approach me (rare, but happens more often than you think), i try to flirt and escalate to the point of flat out asking them if they want to fuck. Making your intentions clear, as bluepilled as it sounds, is important, unless you want to get a fucking sexual assault charge (I live in the US so this happens more often than you think)

I rarely run into solo girls, but when I do chat them up they're usually not super friendly (understandable- imagine some indian freak approaching you alone...i'd be scared if someone with my looks approached me if i was a female, :lul: ).

So here is my advice if you are avg looking: go for groups of mostly or preferably only women. The less guys the better. Now, I know you're probably not a degenerate rapist (hopefully) but men have this built-in white knight mode- either out of envy or simping- where they feel the need to protect girls who get approached. So just avoid groups with guys if you can. Or worst case scenario go for a group with like one guy who's hopefully a pussy so he doesn't try white-knighting you

Everyone commutes here, can't live on campus. It must mog so hard though, top tier experience ngl.
brutal. I couldn't imagine me bringing home a girl to my parents house and fucking in my bedroom lol
Are you afraid of fucking up your body because of getting wasted all the time? Aging quicker and stuff like that, but also looksmax protocols. Or you think it's irrelevant/getting wasted doesn't impact it that much?
Yes, I actually am quite worried about this, but it was at a time where I realized I needed to man up or else i'd regret not trying harder in college. In high school it was mostly my parents fault i was somewhat socially stunted. In college i had no excuses. It was completely in my control, and I needed to do whatever it took to get laid. I wanted it more badly than i could breathe. It was all i ever looked forward to. Honestly? I don't regret it. I'd rather shave 3 years of the end of my life than look back on college (my prime) as a waste. Fuck it, same reason why @Clavicular does roids and shit. He's overclocking his body now so that he doesn't look back on this stage of his life and wonder if he missed out. Well worth it imo.

but yeah, i probably drank more than i should have- not a single thursday, friday, or saturday night passed where i hadn't consumed at least 3 drinks by the time i went to sleep. But even then I knew never to take too much or mix substances because the last thing i wanted was to end up piss drunk with a bloody nose in the middle of nowhere after swinging at someone. NEVER EVER DRINK TO THE POINT OF GETTING BLACKOUT DRUNK AND NEVER MIX SUBSTANCES (EXCEPT WEED). I'M FUCKING SERIOUS.

i never drink outside of pregaming for a function and avoid drinking during the summer so hopefully i let my liver heal a little. My goal for this year is to only drink to the point of getting buzzed before going out so that i don't hurt myself. I've heard horror stories of people getting severe liver damage in their late 20s from shit they did in their late teens/early 20s

Either way, I appreciate this bro. Thank you for taking the time for writing it
no problem. I wanted to talk about this for a long time. You can ask me more if anything else comes to mind

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and PLA1092
School in 2024

It’s over

You Americans are so spoiled it's insane