first day of school

ryuken

ryuken

Master Sergeant of 2024cels - 🧑🏻‍🌾
wasn't nt enough still managed to talk a little and met my old friends

they changed like 70% of the teachers so my mossad connections is gone

i also drew a lot of attention towards me because my hair looks different idk if that's a good or bad thing tho i think they just think i'm gay

also most people thought i was a new person and couldn't recognise me i guess that's good:feelshaha:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, framemoggerr, Ryldoo IS COPING and 8 others
nigga has time to go to school but not time to rep a feloow @kaligula567

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ripper, PointOfNoReturn, BrutalMogger and 3 others
also fuck chemistry

• +1
Reactions: framemoggerr, BrutalMogger and 6PSLcel

• JFL
Reactions: lucifer6969, PointOfNoReturn, EdgyFashionist and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and kaligula567
what you mean its the most enjoyable part of school bro. you agree right @Gaygymmaxx @Litekiller11 @looksmaxxing223 @enchanted_elixir @beefliverontop
also fuck chemistry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223, ryuken and beefliverontop
what you mean its the most enjoyable part of school bro. you agree right @Gaygymmaxx @Litekiller11 @looksmaxxing223 @enchanted_elixir @beefliverontop
Organic chemistry my fav subject :Comfy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, ryuken and kaligula567
Idk
Never pay attention in class tbh
Im in the back Touching the girls in my class inappropriately or jerking off secretly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, EdgyFashionist, Darkeningstar and 2 others
idk the first class was hard i didn't understand anything

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and kaligula567
Idk
Never pay attention in class tbh
Im in the back Touching the girls in my class inappropriately or jerking off secretly
you really do touch them?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BrutalMogger and ryuken

i also drew a lot of attention towards me because my hair looks different idk if that's a good or bad thing tho i think they just think i'm gay

also most people thought i was a new person and couldn't recognise me i guess that's good:feelshaha:
also bro do you have my old avi somewhere saved i bet with @Imretarded? for this avi for 2 days @beefliverontop @Gaygymmaxx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, BrutalMogger, ryuken and 1 other person
Drop out

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger and ryuken
idk the first class was hard i didn't understand anything
if you struggle in it , watch organic chemistry tutor on youtube he's a lifesaver

• +1
Reactions: ryuken

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Clark69, beefliverontop and 1 other person
How?
How do u even find customers?
You sell to friends, then eventually your customer base just gradually expands just sell good coke and never cut it and you will keep the same customers and get new ones, the money is made in cutting it but instead you can just sell 0.90 or 0.80g bags of coke as 1g but sell it pure so yes they are getting less, but the coke is good

• +1
Reactions: beefliverontop and ryuken
You sell to friends, then eventually your customer base just gradually expands just sell good coke and never cut it and you will keep the same customers and get new ones, the money is made in cutting it but instead you can just sell 0.90 or 0.80g bags of coke as 1g but sell it pure so yes they are getting less, but the coke is good
K, how do i get coke?

dont buy drugs its unhealthy for immune system

• +1
also bro do you have my old avi somewhere saved i bet with @Imretarded? for this avi for 2 days @beefliverontop @Gaygymmaxx

U go to school nigga?

Fuck i feel like an oldcel now

• JFL

wishing you a good skl year pookie

• Love it
Both u niggers @beefliverontop @ryuken are still lucky u still go to school :feelsrope::feelsrope:, I graduated this year and I want to go back :feelswah::feelswah:

• So Sad
Both u niggers @beefliverontop @ryuken are still lucky u still go to school :feelsrope::feelsrope:, I graduated this year and I want to go back :feelswah::feelswah:
i only have two friends and the guy who was connecting me with the rest of the class got imprisoned so it doesn't make any difference to me tbh

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto