First day of Uni got 2 ioi from 2 JBS

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
These 2 blonde almost A10 JBS were giggling and looking at me periodically. Unfortunately, I am still invisible among people in their 20s in my Uni's classes. Everyone seems to have been knowing each other for years. I tried to make friend with this dude after class ended, he legit told me to not wait for him because he's waiting for his friend. Brutal I would never be able to be friend with people in my class.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, vaninskybird, Jungcuck and 2 others
People in college are dicks
Looksmax and mog these goat fuckers
Hahaha

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: vaninskybird, Deleted member 21863 and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
  • +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
These 2 blonde almost A10 JBS were giggling and looking at me periodically
Screenshot 2023 10 10 102201

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
These 2 blonde almost A10 JBS were giggling and looking at me periodically. Unfortunately, I am still invisible among people in their 20s in my Uni's classes. Everyone seems to have been knowing each other for years. I tried to make friend with this dude after class ended, he legit told me to not wait for him because he's waiting for his friend. Brutal I would never be able to be friend with people in my class.
Cap...you got 2 iois from recently released ex cons that wanted butt sex with you

It's my 5th year of uni and I'm still with 2 friends of the beginning, once you have friends it's easier to speak to other people too.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
It's my 5th year of uni and I'm still with 2 friends of the beginning, once you have friends it's easier to speak to other people too.
Yeah I used to be popular. It's so hard to break in the shell with a well established clique with new people.

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck