First exams of the college semester

Hetman Vilkas

Hetman Vilkas

1 on photofeeler
And some Indian guy next to me started to CLEARLY cheat after the 10th question, he looked up one anwser (most likely because he got stuck on it) and started serial cheating, quizletting everything, even super simple questions anyone could anwser in 5 seconds.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clqs, moredatesmorerapes, Nick.Harte and 3 others
USA? Some Indian Guy defrauded a whole College to fund his education meanwhile he passed examination by cheating. Beware bhai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, Nick.Harte and Rhino LeFort
I had one CS course that was filled with Indians and they literally all helped each other cheat by some asking the professor a question about a problem on the exam to get her back turned so that they could look off each other papers:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas and moredatesmorerapes
And some Indian guy next to me started to CLEARLY cheat after the 10th question, he looked up one anwser (most likely because he got stuck on it) and started serial cheating, quizletting everything, even super simple questions anyone could anwser in 5 seconds.
 a9c85ba1 6095 4d88 ab4b d3efba26cf5c

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and dbva
I had one CS course that was filled with Indians and they literally all helped each other cheat by some asking the professor a question about a problem on the exam to get her back turned so that they could look off each other papers:ROFLMAO:
based curries

Image 2

Clever curries

Now their all gone