First experience taking Kratom

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
I just took a 4 hour nap jfl. I thought this shit (3 grams of green sumatra) would make me feel good but instead I couldn't function from the tiredness so I ate, got a stomachache, and crashed hard in my bed and I still am nauseous

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
Heard it's also addictive and raises prolactin. Seems like a bad idea. What's supposed to be the positives anyways?

Heard it's also addictive and raises prolactin. Seems like a bad idea. What's supposed to be the positives anyways?
I never heard about the prolactin. It's used for mood enhancement / pain killer, it's comparable to opiates apparently but I think even this moderate dose was too much for the first time cuz I felt like shit. Depending on the strain it can have stimulant or relaxing effects. I'll do 1 gram of the fast strain (thunder) on Saturday before work and report back...

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, TheMewingBBC, Dogs and 1 other person
try phenibut but be really careful with dosing. my go to is 750mg once a week, usually not even every week. make you more empathetic, euphoric and happier to interact with pple in my experience. Ive heard withdrawals are nasty if you abuse

I can buy it as well off the site I bought Phenibut.
Idk If I will tbh seeing as you experienced nothing positive
try phenibut but be really careful with dosing. my go to is 750mg once a week, usually not even every week. make you more empathetic, euphoric and happier to interact with pple in my experience. Ive heard withdrawals are nasty if you abuse
he already does phenibut
my go to is 750mg once a week
I take 1.5 grams or even 2

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I'm the phenibut guy lol
I can buy it as well off the site I bought Phenibut.
Idk If I will tbh seeing as you experienced nothing positive

he already does phenibut

I take 1.5 grams or even 2
Yeah I gotta try changing the doses and strains etc.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
I love kratom personally. I usually take a dose of a red strain (Red Bali or Red Maeng Da) before I take a shower, then I take another small dose when I get out of the shower just before going to sleep. First dose is probably around 8 g, second dose is probably around 5 g. It makes me feel really euphoric and also pretty chilled-out. I've only had issues with mild nausea once or twice. TBH when I rope I will probably OD on kratom.

• +1
I love kratom personally. I usually take a dose of a red strain (Red Bali or Red Maeng Da) before I take a shower, then I take another small dose when I get out of the shower just before going to sleep. First dose is probably around 8 g, second dose is probably around 5 g. It makes me feel really euphoric and also pretty chilled-out. I've only had issues with mild nausea once or twice. TBH when I rope I will probably OD on kratom.
Does it sound normal to get lethargy and nausea from 3 grams? I was surprised it made me feel like that

Does it sound normal to get lethargy and nausea from 3 grams? I was surprised it made me feel like that

I wouldn't think you'd get nausea from only 3 grams, but I guess everyone's different. As for the lethargy, I think it's normal for some strains to make people feel sort of tired and sluggish (reds especially). If you want something that will give you more energy and not make you feel slowed-down, I would try a white strain. BTW did you get the wobbles? (where it looks like your vision is wobbling back and forth)

tales from the traphouse

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Dogs
I was thinking of trying kratom just for fun but didn't know it raises prolactin.

I wouldn't think you'd get nausea from only 3 grams, but I guess everyone's different. As for the lethargy, I think it's normal for some strains to make people feel sort of tired and sluggish (reds especially). If you want something that will give you more energy and not make you feel slowed-down, I would try a white strain. BTW did you get the wobbles? (where it looks like your vision is wobbling back and forth)
No wobbles but I started reading about that on Google. I'm curious though, I heard Red Maeng Da is a fast strain, shouldn't it make you feel energetic rather than slowed down?

are u ever sober tbh?

No wobbles but I started reading about that on Google. I'm curious though, I heard Red Maeng Da is a fast strain, shouldn't it make you feel energetic rather than slowed down?

TBH I didn't know it was considered to be a fast strain; I first ordered it a couple months ago because I figured that pretty much all red strains were considered to be slow. I've noticed that it doesn't really give me "energy energy," but it does feel pretty euphoric and mood-boosting. Just curious, have you tried any other stuff that is supposed to give you euphoria and make you relaxed and all that?

• +1
TBH I didn't know it was considered to be a fast strain; I first ordered it a couple months ago because I figured that pretty much all red strains were considered to be slow. I've noticed that it doesn't really give me "energy energy," but it does feel pretty euphoric and mood-boosting. Just curious, have you tried any other stuff that is supposed to give you euphoria and make you relaxed and all that?
I use phenibut and weed every week basically, used xanax once, alcohol only once. For stims I've taken used adrafinil but I really need some good speed, I'm going to buy addie for next semester ngl.

are u ever sober tbh?
Sometimes but I hate it man

I use phenibut and weed every week basically, used xanax once, alcohol only once. For stims I've taken used adrafinil but I really need some good speed, I'm going to buy addie for next semester ngl.

I use phenibut like once a week to try to help me get to sleep but I don't feel much TBH. I probably like like 1.5-2g or a bit less

for anxiety?

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: fukmylyf