First experience with drunk people in my life

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
I was on a degenerate place out of specific and rare circumstances of a quick work to get easy money, and what seemed at the beggining halal income it suddenly became a spectacle sourrounded by drunkards partying. I got harrassed several times and i can confirm, women approach when drunk. One of them i recovered for her some glasses that fell and gave them back to her, she grabbed me and kissed my hand even though i tried to avoid it but i didn't expected it, and then afterwards she grabbed my hand again and tried to kiss my cheek but i'm a tough person so i moved quickly and she seemed to understand it was not acceptable for me to touch me UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE and went away. ONLY MY MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER KISS ME IN THE CHEEK. Another one was staring at me all the time, and every time she was dancing or talking when she turned she stared at me for some seconds until she realized i was watching her, noticeably angry.

Another one which was actually very beautiful (HTB) started randomly to scratch my chest when i was speaking with a man who was with her about a matter my superior told me to deal with him.

When people get drunk they become honorless creatures. I never thought they would behave like this, i thought they would behave like Niko in GTA IV, that they would forget how to walk properly and sooner or later fall asleep in a God knows where. Instead, they kept more or less being normal but they forgot about all societal dignifying codes and rules that make a human being be worth something, and it was probably because of the mix with drugs that they didn’t get tired. At first, i felt like they were sinful but i was in their territory and it was not my business, but then, as the time was passing, although of course they were sinful, i felt real, genuine pity of seeing them in such a desperate state that they were willing to spend great amounts of money to behave in such a manner just to... forget??? evade their own high class people problems for some hours??? Avoiding reality??? I don't know, i guess every case is different

Lots of unnecessary fights and ridiculous arguments. Almost everyone was high, which explains why they weren't resting. This was not in my home country by the way. I was never in my life among drunk people and i always avoided it like the plague.

Perhaps, the most important thing i felt in all of this is one of the biggest superiority complex i had in my entire life. I constantly, without a second of delay since i entered until i went out from that place, felt better than everyone there not because i was better looking or bigger or taller, but because of being sober and not having in my life fell into such elements and desperation. No amount of money, nice clothing, makeup, surgery, jewelry and even status achieved nor did any sort of effect to reduce this feeling of superiority and honor i was carrying with myself that night. I was doing dhikr (Rememberance of Allah) and thanking Him, The Owner of All Dominion, for blessing me with the religion and way of life of the Prophets and Messengers, (Peace and Blessings be upon them). It is at that time that i remembered how blessed i am for Islam, not having drank alcohol, not having in my life lost big money betting, not having got into big fights, knowing how to deescalate situations by giving every thing it's proper measure, having a good relationship with the close people i have with me. This reminds me to the hadith that Abdullah ibn Amr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “By the One in whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, the parable of the believer is that of a piece of gold. Its owner blows upon it, yet it never changes or diminishes. By the One in whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, the parable of the believer is that of a bee. It consumes and produces what is wholesome. It falls down, yet it never breaks or spoils.”

I ask Allah guidance for those people and all drunkards in this trash hole also reading this.

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
Fxx348caMAEA8JL

drunk people get possessed by evil demons

I was on a degenerate place out of specific and rare circumstances of a quick work to get easy money, and what seemed at the beggining halal income it suddenly became a spectacle sourrounded by drunkards partying. I got harrassed several times and i can confirm, women approach when drunk. One of them i recovered for her some glasses that fell and gave them back to her, she grabbed me and kissed my hand even though i tried to avoid it but i didn't expected it, and then afterwards she grabbed my hand again and tried to kiss my cheek but i'm a tough person so i moved quickly and she seemed to understand it was not acceptable for me to touch me UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE and went away. ONLY MY MOTHER AND GRANDMOTHER KISS ME IN THE CHEEK. Another one was staring at me all the time, and every time she was dancing or talking when she turned she stared at me for some seconds until she realized i was watching her, noticeably angry.

Another one which was actually very beautiful (HTB) started randomly to scratch my chest when i was speaking with a man who was with her about a matter my superior told me to deal with him.

When people get drunk they become honorless creatures. I never thought they would behave like this, i thought they would behave like Niko in GTA IV, that they would forget how to walk properly and sooner or later fall asleep in a God knows where. Instead, they kept more or less being normal but they forgot about all societal dignifying codes and rules that make a human being be worth something, and it was probably because of the mix with drugs that they didn’t get tired. At first, i felt like they were sinful but i was in their territory and it was not my business, but then, as the time was passing, although of course they were sinful, i felt real, genuine pity of seeing them in such a desperate state that they were willing to spend great amounts of money to behave in such a manner just to... forget??? evade their own high class people problems for some hours??? Avoiding reality??? I don't know, i guess every case is different

Lots of unnecessary fights and ridiculous arguments. Almost everyone was high, which explains why they weren't resting. This was not in my home country by the way. I was never in my life among drunk people and i always avoided it like the plague.

Perhaps, the most important thing i felt in all of this is one of the biggest superiority complex i had in my entire life. I constantly, without a second of delay since i entered until i went out from that place, felt better than everyone there not because i was better looking or bigger or taller, but because of being sober and not having in my life fell into such elements and desperation. No amount of money, nice clothing, makeup, surgery, jewelry and even status achieved nor did any sort of effect to reduce this feeling of superiority and honor i was carrying with myself that night. I was doing dhikr (Rememberance of Allah) and thanking Him, The Owner of All Dominion, for blessing me with the religion and way of life of the Prophets and Messengers, (Peace and Blessings be upon them). It is at that time that i remembered how blessed i am for Islam, not having drank alcohol, not having in my life lost big money betting, not having got into big fights, knowing how to deescalate situations by giving every thing it's proper measure, having a good relationship with the close people i have with me. This reminds me to the hadith that Abdullah ibn Amr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “By the One in whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, the parable of the believer is that of a piece of gold. Its owner blows upon it, yet it never changes or diminishes. By the One in whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, the parable of the believer is that of a bee. It consumes and produces what is wholesome. It falls down, yet it never breaks or spoils.”

I ask Allah guidance for those people and all drunkards in this trash hole also reading this.
Ameen

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator