First Gangbang

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
I was gone for a few days and I am really sorry about it❤️ But I met two people who I had sex with for at least 4 hours. They just went round after round after round and I was so sore after that. But they asked me how I would like the idea of them doing a small party with their friends and I would be upstairs coughed to a bed and completely naked. They would tell everyone that I am completely free use and they can fuck me whenever they want and however they want. I accepted and we really did it.

I was laying in bed hand and feet coughed to the bed with a satisfyer in my pussy that they can control with an app. I waited like 10 minutes when the satisfyer started to vibrate. I moaned so loud everyone must have heard it. Then the first people came into the room and they started fucking me however they wanted. i had every hole filled with cum at the and of the night and was completely covered on my hole body and face. They fucked me for 12 hours straight and I came a dozen times. I thought it would hurt more but the cum in all my holes made it less sore.
225a53a7 deb0 4cf5 8c21 1b40a9753b44

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Reddit gooner tale #48973

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Debetro and Willmogulater