First good impression is all you need

D

Deleted member 25354

@@@
The first impression a girl has on you is EVERYTHING, if she first sees you lean and dry you will always be lean for her unless you gain 20+ pounds, even if you bloat a bit you will still look lean for her cause the first impression was "lean"
Same with muscle, facial expressions and the way you threat her

Water but make sure you give off a good first impression.

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
Just have a confident first impression bro.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis and Deleted member 25354

True. people judge on first impressions(looks). but i have an anecdote that kinda goes against it. around sept when uni started i was wearing glasses and was known as a drunkard who loved being a degenerate in club.

mutuals who werent into me then started showing me interest when i wore contacts and became more 'mature'.

ik it sounds like cope, but if ur a complete diff person second time cute girl meets you its not over yet

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25354
True. people judge on first impressions(looks). but i have an anecdote that kinda goes against it. around sept when uni started i was wearing glasses and was known as a drunkard who loved being a degenerate in club.

mutuals who werent into me then started showing me interest when i wore contacts and became more 'mature'.

ik it sounds like cope, but if ur a complete diff person second time cute girl meets you its not over yet
If you give off... let's say a nerdy look, then gymaxx or let's even say thugmaxx, you will obvs look different, but you will ALWAYS give me the nerdy vibe for the ones that knew you before.

• +1
Reactions: Slayercel and Deleted member 24367