First guy who makes genuine face ratings on YouTube and use scientific knowledge

Survivor95

Survivor95

Became Chad or dead
Deserve subscribing,

Shitty channel name
Should've been "CreatingAttractiveness"
Or something totally diff or stupid but sticks w u like QOVES :feelshah:or Magnum Workshop :soy:
Will watch the vids tho and I subbed :feelscry:

Shitty channel name
Should've been "CreatingAttractiveness"
Or something totally diff or stupid but sticks w u like QOVES :feelshah:or Magnum Workshop :soy:
Will watch the vids who and I subbed :feelscry:
Yeah, but qoves don't give rating and his talk is not in deep

Good voice whoever is making those vids
These channels gonna blow up since people will pay to have their faces analyzed
I have been thinking of making a similar channel for a long time and am trying to decide on first video rn

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn and poopoohead
Yeah, but qoves don't give rating and his talk is not in deep
He doesn't go in depth. Its dogshit. His content is watered down and caters towards normies w low functioning brain.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
I have been thinking of making a similar channel for a long time and am trying to decide on first video rn
It would probably be wiser to do face analyses on current famous celebrities e.g Tiktok, Insta, YouTube, and basically zoomer celebrities rather than models to get more traffic :feelsthink:

• +1
Reactions: STEVE GAMING and untouchable_coper
you seem very knowledgeable in surgeries, so you can probably monetize that if you wish

you seem very knowledgeable in surgeries, so you can probably monetize that if you wish
I have decent knowledge about the surgeries related to myself and still have more to learn
I think I would lure in a youtube audience by doing montages/edits of PSL Gods jfl, then start posting face analysis content once I've got a subscriber base so the vids aren't stuck on low views

• Love it
Reactions: poopoohead
I have decent knowledge about the surgeries related to myself and still have more to learn
I think I would lure in a youtube audience by doing montages/edits of PSL Gods jfl, then start posting face analysis content once I've got a subscriber base so the vids aren't stuck on low views
orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr name your channel 2ndMan and do self improvement shit :feelsuhh:

JFL LOOK AT DEV IN THE COMMENTS ASKING FOR A SALLUDON RATING