First injection after being off for a month, AMA

5incher

Iron
Im back in the fucking game ladies and gentlemen. 250 test e and 400 mast e every week with an injection frequency of 4 a week. Ask me anything
20231204 012109

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, MonoTBB, gigell and 2 others
goodluck bro

What does “mast e” do

moonblunt

• Woah
Reactions: Moggable and Be_ConfidentBro
What does “mast e” do
Masteron enanthate is a DHT derivative. It doesnt convert to estrogen, unlike testosterone. So masteron's job in my cycle is to increase the androgenic and anabolic effect in my body without increasing the estrogen more than what the testosterone enanthate is doing.

3789781 3DD8220D 87A0 4FDB AEEA 543B00C1834F

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: WeiWei, MonoTBB, BoredPrince and 1 other person
i just take test and aromatase inhibitors

• +1
Reactions: 5incher
  • +1
Reactions: incelmogger
good job buddy

soon you can upgrade your stack and be like me:

3000mg tren, 40mg Halotestin, 1000mg mastron, 200mg anadrol, 2000mg equipoise, 100mcg clen,1000mg DNP, 500mg DECA, 100mcg t3, 5 tablets of letrozole, 5 pills of arimidex

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince, Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 23391
why do you inject 4 times a week

you only need 2 with an enanthate ester unless you're very autistic about stable blood levels

good job buddy

3000mg tren, 40mg Halotestin, 1000mg mastron, 200mg anadrol, 2000mg equipoise, 100mcg clen,1000mg DNP, 500mg DECA, 100mcg t3, 5 tablets of letrozole, 5 pills of arimidex
Rip your hair and penis

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger and Abhorrence
Im back in the fucking game ladies and gentlemen. 250 test e and 400 mast e every week with an injection frequency of 4 a week. Ask me anything
View attachment 2588043
Did you get more low inhib after injections? Does the increase in T get you laid more?

why do you inject 4 times a week

you only need 2 with an enanthate ester unless you're very autistic about stable blood levels
I am very autistic about stable blood levels. No but really injecting 4 times instead of 2 times is a big difference, for me it means less acne and hairloss.
Here's the difference:
2 times a week:
Screenshot 20231204 100844 Chrome

4 times a week:
Screenshot 20231204 100929 Chrome

Did you get more low inhib after injections? Does the increase in T get you laid more?
Absolutely I am 10x more confident on cycle. I think I get laid more and I get a lot more attention from women mainly because of the increased confidence but also because of the superphysialogical amount of androgens in my body. I've read too many story that show that women can sense that.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
good job buddy

Unironically th end of every "I'll just shoot some Test bro, only test is harmless bro" mfer.
Just stick to Sarms, actualy roids are a can of worms you should open only if you're ready to FULLY commit.

• JFL
Reactions: 5incher and diamondbill
View attachment 2588043
Why did u go to the doctor to prescribe it or on your own I'm into this stuff so please explain your reasons

Why did u go to the doctor to prescribe it or on your own I'm into this stuff so please explain your reasons
Unless OP has breast cancer, no doctor is prescribing him Mast E JFL

No doctors involved. I get my gear from a local UGL i trust. I have a coach with a decade of experience in steroid use and coaching. And I have an endocrinologist which I go to for bloodwork

View attachment 2588043
Its fake steroids doeant build a muscle its just make you carry sarcoplastmic fluid as long as u use its same as transgender can be women as long using hormones after using then u take off u destroy body and age a lot .Ask anything u a loser bro.I can teach how nattursly put 5inch in 2month on your arms

Its fake steroids doeant build a muscle its just make you carry sarcoplastmic fluid as long as u use its same as transgender can be women as long using hormones after using then u take off u destroy body and age a lot .Ask anything u a loser bro.I can teach how nattursly put 5inch in 2month on your arms
Stfu gay ass nigger