first LTR at almost 19

ApacheMaxx

ApacheMaxx

Iron
now I’m 19, have been in my first relationship for like 5 months with a decently attractive girl through tinder, she’s like a year and a half younger, didn’t have anyone before me except some orbiters.

When we met she thought I fucked girls on regular (I was an incel year ago before taking softmaxxing seriously and losing weight lol) so yeah first it was like a dream for me and it’s still great (common interests, music taste, humour, personality, her family) but now after “”ascending”” I want to fuck more girls before I’m in my fucking 20s, and not already ran through, but I absolutely can’t have my gf notice me cheating obviously, had to delete tinder and bumble, and the only girls texting me are less attractive than my gf so there’s no point. fuark I just wish I was 16 now, still I’m probably thankful I don’t have that much moral issues because of being bpilled and knowing she can cheat as well

tldr: i want to fuck more girls while in a relationship to compensate my inceldom in puberty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster and GabachoCopium
Don’t do that to your girlfriend bro 🙁

Don’t let your gf control you

Your pair bonding ability get damaged too

This is not good to do. Don't cheat on the prospect of "all women cheat cuz of BP" like nigga if she hasn't cheated yet you are in the wrong

I can't appeal to the morality of immoral niggas but she's owed the benefit of the doubt

How are you this horny anyway?