first org user to start a rap career

chudlite

chudlite

Long Live @Kaligula567 and @Kaari

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: xnj, Juandigomigo22, Outerz14 and 14 others
tags @Outerz14 @Dendoni @shizuku11111 @MA_ascender @Imretarded? @Juandigomigo22 @got.daim @dark.max
@ElTruecel @enriquecel
@sportsmogger
rate it 1-10

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Juandigomigo22, Jova, Imretarded? and 2 others
Nigga counter: 560

IMG 6504
IMG 6288
IMG 6290

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite, Juandigomigo22, Jova and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, 97baHater, FascisstChad and 2 others
Expected it to be worse for the first song, it's quite quiet tho, it can be a but louder, your voice especially, otherwise it's good bro 👍😃

Also also, if there is someone shot 33 times, they will most likely suspect you 🤣

Be careful what you sing about, you know, in these times they can cancel you for anything bro 😔

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
Expected it to be worse for the first song, it's quite quiet tho, it can be a but louder, your voice especially, otherwise it's good bro 👍😃

Also also, if there is someone shot 33 times, they will most likely suspect you 🤣

Be careful what you sing about, you know, in these times they can cancel you for anything bro 😔
33 :what:

Upload it to spotify and ill add it to my playlist

• +1
Reactions: certifiedeskimo and chudlite
Rate my song?
<div><iframe width="300" height="60" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay"></iframe><br><a href="" title="Vocaroo Voice Recorder" target="_blank">View on Vocaroo &gt;&gt;</a></div>

Bros mom got home mid song 😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, lemonnz and chudlite
Bros mom got home mid song 😂
i was 16 when i made that song and yeah she was watching tv and my room was right beside the living room

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, Rzn and mug
i was 16 when i made that song and yeah she was watching tv and my room was right beside the living room
You started whispering like “oh shit shes in the front hall”

• +1
Reactions: Jova and chudlite
tag me in ur next threads pls Lil chxddy i mean chudlite

• +1

all these rappers talk about shooting people and doing drugs i think mine is tame in comparison

• +1
Reactions: Dendoni and Rzn
More “nigger” “fuck them bitches” etc, and soon Goldstein records will give you a label

i could unironically make a better song

should i make blackpill curse 2.0 ? I would have to play piano and drums instead of guitar because those are the only instruments I can play jfl

should i make blackpill curse 2.0 ? I would have to play piano and drums instead of guitar because those are the only instruments I can play jfl
calm down boy you aint from the trenches like me, real oblock gangbanging nigger here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lestoa and Rzn
Pretty fractal pattern

• +1
you have an hidden talent Bro, keep It hidden🔥🔥💯

@Darkeningstar
rlly i thought ur beef with be with people that want u banned for “femboymaxing”

anyways recently i found a new archenemy thou shall not utter his name but it starts with enrique and ends with cel, he is pure evil…

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14, Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
rlly i thought ur beef with be with people that want u banned for “femboymaxing”

anyways recently i found a new archenemy thou shall not utter his name but it starts with enrique and ends with cel, he is pure evil…
:feelswhat: pat pat

those homophobes are just losers.

True archenemesis is a worthy foe @Darkeningstar
Fight Cat GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Outerz14, chudlite and Darkeningstar
Nigga took helium on this

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Rate my song?
<div><iframe width="300" height="60" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay"></iframe><br><a href="" title="Vocaroo Voice Recorder" target="_blank">View on Vocaroo &gt;&gt;</a></div>

it sounds like hell tbh

• JFL
Reactions: FascisstChad