first post here, how do i fix my jaw's asymmetry?

ningenshikaku

ningenshikaku

Iron
Polish 20240902 170149122

(inverted picture)
it appears that the left side of my jaw is higher than the right, moreover, my palette also suffers the same tilt to the left. and inb4 "angling or bad posture", no, that wouldnt explains my palette. so oldfags, how do i fix this? would thumbpulling works?

I bet you took this with your phone's front camera.

Jaw surgery.

and to add more, for the past year i have been chewing on my left to fix *even more* masseter asymmetry.

its not even that noticeable and i suspect you got other failos going on

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, ningenshikaku and aids
View attachment 3142093
(inverted picture)
it appears that the left side of my jaw is higher than the right, moreover, my palette also suffers the same tilt to the left. and inb4 "angling or bad posture", no, that wouldnt explains my palette. so oldfags, how do i fix this? would thumbpulling works?
Who cares

yes i am?
Point is that with the lens distortion from your front camera, all this colouring in and the fact you've drawn Saturn above your chin, nobody can tell what you're talking about. I do not see any asymmetry.

• +1
Reactions: ningenshikaku
Jaw surgery is the only option,eye asymmetry is alright but jaw asymmetry makes a difference

View attachment 3142093
(inverted picture)
tbh, you unnoticeable jaw asymmetry has nothing to do with you getting no bitches

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kaari, GreekGenes and ningenshikaku
Point is that with the lens distortion from your front camera, all this colouring in and the fact you've drawn Saturn above your chin, nobody can tell what you're talking about. I do not see any asymmetry.
i see it clearly in mirror so i can guarantee there is no distortion, this is just one of many angles i took.

View attachment 3142093
(inverted picture)
Bad posture

Could be bad posture, also is one side of ur chin lower then the other side? Could be because of uneve mewing

Could be bad posture, also is one side of ur chin lower then the other side? Could be because of uneve mewing
i see, though i dont think either side of chin is higher or lower, but in theory, even mewing and correcting posture should work?

i see, though i dont think either side of chin is higher or lower, but in theory, even mewing and correcting posture should work?
upto an extent, but could also be bad bone structure for which ull have to get surgery

• +1
Reactions: ningenshikaku
View attachment 3142093
(inverted picture)
Bonesmash and nosebreathe and sleep on back, its not a very noticeable flaw if at all, focus on other areas you could improve on