First saudi king was an ultra chad

galvin8101

galvin8101

6+ PSL or death
IMG 0811
He had 56 children, 22 wives and was 6’9 tall. Who else mogs him?

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, Beastimmung, Xessern and 4 others
not chad

• +1
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin and Xangsane
Different times, better times.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and MA_ascender
Saudis are cucks. No such thing as a Saudi chad. They sell out Muslim bretheren for the west and then claim that all Muslims should be following sharia law when they they themselves are slaves to goldbergs. Asshat shit stain sand niggers that ruined the “ummah”. I would rather die for America before I’d fight for a fucking camel jockey sand nigger that plays two face with the world. Ironic that these “semites” are the same as the Israelis.

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: lastamericanvirgin, Autismcel and galvin8101
Saudis are cucks. No such thing as a Saudi chad. They sell out Muslim bretheren for the west and then claim that all Muslims should be following sharia law when they they themselves are slaves to goldbergs. Asshat shit stain sand niggers that ruined the “ummah”. I would rather die for America before I’d fight for a fucking camel jockey sand nigger that plays two face with the world. Ironic that these “semites” are the same as the Israelis.
Tales from the slums of Tehran

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Dick size?

• JFL
Reactions: galvin8101
@?

• JFL
Reactions: Kroker, ReadBooksEveryday and galvin8101
niggas aint caucasian
Race isn’t determined by the skin color rather by the skull type his skull type is Caucasoid not Negroid he’s under the Hamitic group
IMG 1379

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
View attachment 3117508
He had 56 children, 22 wives and was 6’9 tall. Who else mogs him?
Imagine being a king and 6'9

He must've felt like a God amongst subhumans
9zmes46j77x91

However he appears to be limp
Always walking with a cane and had terrible posture :feelshehe:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday and galvin8101
Chad among subhumans
Must,ve felt good

6'9 JFL. Don't believe it. Average height must have been like 5'3. Even in Sweden average height was like 5'7 over 100 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, Xessern and Autismcel
Here we go again..

What's the reason for you to seethe over arabs 24/7 on incel sites? Did an arab bull ever cuck you or something, genuinely

• JFL
Reactions: violentrose and galvin8101
6'9 JFL. Don't believe it. Average height must have been like 5'3. Even in Sweden average height was like 5'7 over 100 years ago.
This sounds like cope
He heightmogs everyone so hard in every picture
Why would they lie about his height?

This sounds like cope
He heightmogs everyone so hard in every picture
Why would they lie about his height?
6'9 would be much higher than that pic implies. That means the guys around him are like 5'8-5'10.

Average height in Saudi is 5'6. 100+ years ago was a lot shorter.

6'9 would be much higher than that pic implies. That means the guys around him are like 5'8-5'10.

Average height in Saudi is 5'6. 100+ years ago was a lot shorter.
Yea average height
And the average at that time was peasants that couldnt eat as much nutrition as his close buddies or something

Here we go again..

What's the reason for you to seethe over arabs 24/7 on incel sites? Did an arab bull ever cuck you or something, genuinely
no negro I have arab friends and they say this themselves. Palestinians to be exact. Saudis are pussies. You all don't have the same genetics you dumb shitcoon, that's like saying all latinos, all whites, all blacks, all east asians are the same. When they aren't

no negro I have arab friends and they say this themselves. Palestinians to be exact. Saudis are pussies. You all don't have the same genetics you dumb shitcoon, that's like saying all latinos, all whites, all blacks, all east asians are the same. When they aren't
Palestinians are so pathetic and always complaining about their problems and blaming saudis lol

Palestinians are so pathetic and always complaining about their problems and blaming saudis lol
I somewhat agree but its hilarious when the shittiest arabs try to take on the success of gulf/khaleeji arabs when they aren't the same.