First steroid cycle

6.3ft fatcel

6.3ft fatcel

Iron
Hi, im planning to do my first steroid cycle, in past i used some sarms but they didn't do shit besides cardarine that made me lose some pounds, i checked myself before and after using sarms and somehow i didn't needed pct even tho i used sarms such as ostarine,yk-11 and aromasin for some time.
My first cycle plan is really calm one.
500mg test e weekly for 15 weeks
Anavar 20mg last 7 weeks of cycle
Some clenbuterol
Aromasin if needed
2 weeks off
PCT using clomid
(Im 17)
Any tips or suggestions?

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Do you not think you will ruin your face because you will have 2000

Do you not think you will ruin your face because you will have 2000
Well 300-500 is beginner dosages especially considering i naturally have larger frame and im not some skinny dude who is 5,6.
300mg to 500mg have same sides that aren't that bad as bigger doses, ik that my face can be bloated and appear puffy but i know how to debloat.

Hi, im planning to do my first steroid cycle, in past i used some sarms but they didn't do shit besides cardarine that made me lose some pounds, i checked myself before and after using sarms and somehow i didn't needed pct even tho i used sarms such as ostarine,yk-11 and aromasin for some time.
Some clenbuterol
Aromasin if needed
2 weeks off
PCT using clomid
(Im 17)
Any tips or suggestions?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: YungTrappa, 6.3ft fatcel and NZb6Air
Some clenbuterol
Aromasin if needed
2 weeks off
PCT using clomid
(Im 17)
Any tips or suggestions?
Fawk

Well 300-500 is beginner dosages especially considering i naturally have larger frame and im not some skinny dude who is 5,6.
300mg to 500mg have same sides that aren't that bad as bigger doses, ik that my face can be bloated and appear puffy but i know how to debloat.
You will shrekmaxxing

are you perfect?

yes -> don't do roids
no -> surgery your failo
Idk my failo is my fat i guess i mean im 6,3, i have blue eyes and my clavicles are aight i just want to have zyzz alike physique and when it comes to surgery i will do buccal when im 18

Idk my failo is my fat i guess i mean im 6,3, i have blue eyes and my clavicles are aight i just want to have zyzz alike physique and when it comes to surgery i will do buccal when im 18
Sounds retarded

Wait till you're 25 and nattymaxxed and use this money for bimax instead
roids arent that expenive, and ur not gonna pinch pennies ur way into bimax

• +1
Reactions: jdz6777
Some clenbuterol
Aromasin if needed
2 weeks off
PCT using clomid
(Im 17)
Any tips or suggestions?
looks good bro, im doing test only cycle as soon as my shit comes, id get HCG tho for pct

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed, 6.3ft fatcel and NZb6Air
looks good bro, im doing test only cycle as soon as my shit comes, id get HCG tho for pct
Nice bro, how much HCG will you be using? I heard it should be used in like last weeks of cycle

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Nice bro, how much HCG will you be using? I heard it should be used in like last weeks of cycle
yeah use it in the last few weeks, as for how much i think 10k per week is a decent amount

• +1
Reactions: 6.3ft fatcel
Some clenbuterol
Aromasin if needed
2 weeks off
PCT using clomid
(Im 17)
Any tips or suggestions?
jesus christ 15 weeks?

2a7aa288dc225c65db42bcfd9c90628d

• Love it
Reactions: 6.3ft fatcel
I wouldnt cut on my first cycle. Use the clen pre cycle or after the 16wks

Testosterone can build muscle well but...

Test is really good at holding muscle mass. Clen+Test you wont lose ANY muscle just straight FAT assuming you stay on cycle and dont PCT. Just drop test dosage to 200-300 and switch esters to propionate to not be bloated 24/7

• +1
Reactions: zaku
RIP

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed
  • +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid
roids are dirt cheap lmao

why tf would he stop the cycle right after the test kicks in?

fucking 10k per week????
hes 20 he can bounce back without anything
idk bro, rather be safe than sorry

• JFL
Reactions: Cyrus
  • JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel