assyvon

assyvon

Iron
Currently what I plan to run

HGH 3iu/day
500mg test/weekly
Arimidex .5mg/EOD
BPC157 200ug/day

The main purpose of this cycle is for height growth. I already have extremely strong bones, so trying to keep to a lower dose of HGH to minimize their growth. This is where I need the most help.

The test is test, just as a base for the cycle and to counter any sides from the arimidex.

The arimidex is just an AI, pretty basic. Leaning towards that over aromasin due to aromasin permanently inhibiting the receptors.

The BPC157 is to accelerate cell growth, it makes you heal significant faster, and if that increased cell growth translates into height ittl be an added bonus.

I currently plan to run this for ~6 months, getting blood work done every month.

If there’s anything I should change or something better, please lmk.

Is stratelabs a good source for arimidex and BPC175? If not give a better one

Currently what I plan to run

HGH 3iu/day
500mg test/weekly
Arimidex .5mg/EOD
BPC157 200ug/day

The main purpose of this cycle is for height growth. I already have extremely strong bones, so trying to keep to a lower dose of HGH to minimize their growth. This is where I need the most help.

The test is test, just as a base for the cycle and to counter any sides from the arimidex.

The arimidex is just an AI, pretty basic. Leaning towards that over aromasin due to aromasin permanently inhibiting the receptors.

The BPC157 is to accelerate cell growth, it makes you heal significant faster, and if that increased cell growth translates into height ittl be an added bonus.

I currently plan to run this for ~6 months, getting blood work done every month.

If there’s anything I should change or something better, please lmk.
How old ru

• JFL
Reactions: imnotincelcore and MA_ascender
Do you even lift?