First steroid cycle

Pumanator

Pumanator

Zephir
Hey guys. I wanna start my first cycle this month.
My main goal is to look aesthetic asf., so dry mass without alot of water retention is what I want. I want to focus on overall appearance without focussing pure on body and neglecting Health, hair loss, acne or gyno.
All the guides I saw mentioned 500mg a week of test. I want to start at like 250/300 mg a week. 500mg is too much u think. see:

Can I use 250-300 mg a week and do I still need ai and pct? Or do you guys advice to use sarms, and what sarms?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bruh3610 and wasted
if i was you id do 100mg a week of test +20mg a day of anavar yes you need a pct

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Read the sidebar graycel

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Pumanator and Deleted member 6723
watch from 10 minutes

• +1
You should probably do 500mg test e, to get the most of your cycle, with 2 injections weekly split evenly. You should also run an aromatase inhibitor to avoid gyno. If you have trouble with cholesterol, you should prefer a SERM instead, like novaldex.

If you aren't prone to balding you shouldn't need anything to deal with the side effect, but imo you should do it either way, cause you never know. If you run dutasteride + ru58841 you'll likely experience no hairloss whatsoever. Dutasteride will inhibit 5ar enzyme that turns test to DHT. This is the reason why I don't recommend injecting anything other than test. There's no dutasteride equivalent for tren or anavar since those are converted to other compounds that are also cause hairloss.

• +1
You should probably do 500mg test e, to get the most of your cycle, with 2 injections weekly split evenly. You should also run an aromatase inhibitor to avoid gyno. If you have trouble with cholesterol, you should prefer a SERM instead, like novaldex.

If you aren't prone to balding you shouldn't need anything to deal with the side effect, but imo you should do it either way, cause you never know. If you run dutasteride + ru58841 you'll likely experience no hairloss whatsoever. Dutasteride will inhibit 5ar enzyme that turns test to DHT. This is the reason why I don't recommend injecting anything other than test. There's no dutasteride equivalent for tren or anavar since those are converted to other compounds that are also cause hairloss.
500 is way too much first cycle

• +1
My main goal is to look aesthetic asf., so dry mass without alot of water retention is what I want. I want to focus on overall appearance without focussing pure on body and neglecting Health, hair loss, acne or gyno.
All the guides I saw mentioned 500mg a week of test. I want to start at like 250/300 mg a week. 500mg is too much u think. see:

Can I use 250-300 mg a week and do I still need ai and pct? Or do you guys advice to use sarms, and what sarms?

show me your hairline before you lose it :feelsuhh:

• So Sad
500 is way too much first cycle
Perhaps, but there's only a limited number of cycles you'll be able to run before being forced off permanently. Might as well get the most out of each cycle. It's not like it's going to cause irreparable damage.

• +1
At the sidebar I see it of times
Read the sidebar graycel
500mg a week is what I see in all the guides and In bodybuilders forum even more. I watched the videos from mpmd about steroids usages and he explained that 500mg for first cycle is too much, but he didnt explain in depth what was good amount just 250mg or 300 may be harder to manage you're ai.

if i was you id do 100mg a week of test +20mg a day of anavar yes you need a pct
Do you know if I need ai for that dosage? Otherwise I am going to get my blood levels checked before starting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
So normally, you would let your estrogen go as high as possible as long as you dont have too many side effects/Gyno. In your case, I would try to stay rather in a moderate range of estrogen. Normally with 300mg Test, you wouldn't need any AI. Anavar is a great dry compound which you can add. But you shouldn't expect too much from 300mg Test. You will probably build 5kg dry muscle mass in 12.16 weeks when you track your calories/macros and train and sleep like its your job.

• +1
I am alre
show me your hairline before you lose it :feelsuhh:
I am already on RU58441, ketanazol shampoo and castor oil. I am thinking about buying finesteride and minoxidil so I should be fine if I use a non DHT compound. Stemoxydine could also be nice to improve my hear with 0 side effects.
I am also not blasting superficial amount of test. Should be fine.

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
So normally, you would let your estrogen go as high as possible as long as you dont have too many side effects/Gyno. In your case, I would try to stay rather in a moderate range of estrogen. Normally with 300mg Test, you wouldn't need any AI. Anavar is a great dry compound which you can add. But you shouldn't expect too much from 300mg Test. You will probably build 5kg dry muscle mass in 12.16 weeks when you track your calories/macros and train and sleep like its your job.
5kg of dry muscles seems like a good amount for me for the first cycle. What do you think is better just 300mg of test a week or the 100mg with 20 mg anavar daily? The anavar variant seems nice for me.

Do 500. You can probably only do 1 cycle and recover fine with most of the gains.

In fact add Anavar and Turinabol to that.

• +1
5kg of dry muscles seems like a good amount for me for the first cycle. What do you think is better just 300mg of test a week or the 100mg with 20 mg anavar daily? The anavar variant seems nice for me.
Bro, 300mg is even too low in my estimation and not worth the whole hassle with shutting yourself down, PCTing and injecting yourself twice a week. If you are willing to do all the shit, just do 500mg so you get at least the maximum amount of muscle out of it. 100mg Test with Anavar wont do anything substantial because 100mg is basically TRT.

500mg of test is bullshit bro. the steroid community is low IQ asf. All you will do is bloat up with water and aromatize and get gyno and shit.

I literally saw a guy in the gym roiding a few months later he has massive gyno a fat belly and a soft look. so his oestrogen is through the roof.

Start with Anavar 30mg tablets then work your way up to injecting test as you become more comfortable. I personally would do 20mg of a test a day (140mg a week) + anavar (40mg) . Examine the results and take it from there.

I used 30mg of anavar and put on muscle with zero side effects and zero feelins of suppresion next cycle i will do 50-60mg anavar. I am not injecting test as don't want to shut myseff down + risk/side effect factors,

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8172 and Pumanator
5kg of dry muscles seems like a good amount for me for the first cycle.
Bro, 300mg is even too low in my estimation and not worth the whole hassle with shutting yourself down, PCTing and injecting yourself twice a week. If you are willing to do all the shit, just do 500mg so you get at least the maximum amount of muscle out of it. 100mg Test with Anavar wont do anything substantial because 100mg is basically TRT.
At a google search I saw that 100mg test a week +20mg anavar = same result as 500mg test a week with less sides. That seems tempting? But need to deep digger into that combo.
500mg of test is bullshit bro. the steroid community is low IQ asf. All you will do is bloat up with water and aromatize and get gyno and shit.

I literally saw a guy in the gym roiding a few months later he has massive gyno a fat belly and a soft look. so his oestrogen is through the roof.

Start with Anavar 30mg tablets then work your way up to injecting test as you become more comfortable. I personally would do 20mg of a test a day (140mg a week) + anavar (40mg) . Examine the results and take it from there.

I used 30mg of anavar and put on muscle with zero side effects and zero feelins of suppresion next cycle i will do 50-60mg anavar. I am not injecting test as don't want to shut myseff down + risk/side effect factors,
Good response. 500mg a week is way above superficial levels. Anavar only cycle also seems also good but I need a little bit more research. Isnt oral only cycle bad? And I thought I always needed a small test base.

5kg of dry muscles seems like a good amount for me for the first cycle.
At a google search I saw that 100mg test a week +20mg anavar = same result as 500mg test a week with less sides. That seems tempting? But need to deep digger into that combo.
Good response. 500mg a week is way above superficial levels. Anavar only cycle also seems also good but I need a little bit more research. Isnt oral only cycle bad? And I thought I always needed a small test base.

Look anavar doesn't shut you down it just supresses you, meaning your test drops 40% , when I ran my cycle I felt exactly the same.

If you inject test you get shutdown completely then you have to restart your system again, this causes more harm to you then simply supressing which is easily recoverable.

Whats worse, slamming the breaks on your car at 100mph and starting up again to go 100mph or just slow down to 70mph. What causes more damage?

Like I said we all have different views on this, my take is to start with anavar increasing the dose, if you feel you need more then start injecting test. 100mg is very low and not worth the shutdown and damage it causes, minimum 140-200 tbh.

• +1
Yeah I know about that study. Its misleading tho.
Test + Anavar group was almost depleted, with already very low Test levels because of HIV.

That muscle mass barely put them into normal range (muscle wise).
And it would be done mostly with TRT only too.

• Love it