First teenager in U.K. dies from Coronavirus

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted

I was out yesterday fuck i hope i didn’t get it.

i think people need to start taking it seriously now, i also smoke and probably am high risk along with my fam so i think i need to self isolate. I get restless easy

@Mr.cope how long u had it?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Krezo, RAITEIII and 5 others
his body was probably already a bit fucked. can't imagine that being some perfectly healthy, sporty teenager

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 2597, ShredPill and 2 others
It's mutated and targeting incels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 3583 and 8 others
Must have been an inel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Krezo, chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 4645 and 3 others
his body was probably already a bit fucked. can't imagine that being some perfectly healthy, sporty teenager
yes it was speculated that they did have underlying health conditions but i imagine it cant have been that bad

i think ima have to rot inside now but i feel as if i’m high risk, my lungs are fucked from smoking and i am at risk for diabetes

• +1
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
Damn he got owned

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, 25thpercentile human and stuckneworleans

I was out yesterday fuck i hope i didn’t get it.

i think people need to start taking it seriously now, i also smoke and probably am high risk along with my fam so i think i need to self isolate. I get restless easy

@Mr.cope how long u had it?
1 day

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
imagine dying at 18 and people on some obscure internet forum are laughing about it and calling you incel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: күренеш, ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 3583 and 5 others
  • JFL
Reactions: 25thpercentile human
Recessed maxilla counts as an underlying health condition

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Krezo, TsarTsar444 and 4 others
If I die then I die. We will probaly run out of decent food and shit so can’t bring myself to give a toss.

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel and turkproducer
noone is social distancing here, infact noone even cares not even old fuckers are self isolating

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123 and turkproducer
He was definitely incel teir if he died of corana at 18 jfl at his piss poor genetics

ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE. SHOULD HOSTILE INTENT BE PERCEIVED BY ANY PARTY, IT IS THE SOLE MISINTERPRETATION OF SAID PARTY.

are u not worried lol? how bored you must be having to stay locked in your room

what country are you from btw? in the u.k. they aren’t even testing people, just telling them to stay home fuck

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and turkproducer
noone is social distancing here, infact noone even cares not even old fuckers are self isolating
Yeah its pretty dumb tbh but idrc ima stay inside from now on

i need to meet people tho cos i get too restless inside my own home

jfl if you arent a loner neet in current year have fun with your corona

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and turkproducer
jfl if you arent a loner neet in current year have fun with your corona
bro i can’t stay inside i get restless af

idk how rotters do it, i played 7 hours of civilisation 5 yesterday and i gotta do this for 7 more months fuck my life

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
bro i can’t stay inside i get restless af

idk how rotters do it, i played 7 hours of civilisation 5 yesterday and i gotta do this for 7 more months fuck my life

most of us were born fucked up somehow. the flip side is that i've developed a lot of skills over the years i guess

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
imagine dying at 18 and people on some obscure internet forum are laughing about it and calling you incel

he was a retard for catching it in the first place. he's 18, he can stay at home indefinitely unlike a lot of other people with responsibilities

What kind of skills?
But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it.

• JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans
If I die then I die. We will probaly run out of decent food and shit so can’t bring myself to give a toss.

You will die before you even lived..

Brutal

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy