Just living

• JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, Costcosuperstore, User28823 and 1 other person
Mirin hypocritical narcy personality @Clavicular

DNRD OGRE! :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, lowtiernormiechad and ConfusedBolivian
trash behaviour if u fuck knowing she’s got a man. Don’t even wanna hear “oh she would do with the next guy anyways bro.” Based if u tell the husband lmao

trash behaviour if u fuck knowing she’s got a man. Don’t even wanna hear “oh she would do with the next guy anyways bro”
true but she was hot and i couldnt resist tentation

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Controlled by the coom, you’ve ruined the kids development. They’ll be autist rotters on .org now that they’re raised in broken home
ur avi is brutal af, she doesnt have kids

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
it is good, but i rather use free weights then machines, i rather you do the behind the neck press with a 45lbs barbell
I've also hears that presses are the "best" for side delts as well do u agree?

I've also hears that presses are the "best" for side delts as well do u agree?
i dont think so, presses are not even necessary you can build good shoulders without doing them just like many bodybuilders with shoulder injuries avoid heavy presses bcs they are heavy on the joints. my favorite shoulder exercises are up wright rows and behind the neck press but i use light weight on the behind the neck press and i focus on technique and full range of motion

i dont think so, presses are not even necessary you can build good shoulders without doing them just like many bodybuilders with shoulder injuries avoid heavy presses bcs they are heavy on the joints. my favorite shoulder exercises are up wright rows and behind the neck press but i use light weight on the behind the neck press and i focus on technique and full range of motion
so fucking hard to get capped like shoulders

and btw if T increases when reducing BF do u think it would be easier to build muscle at 15% bf than when having 25%+? or is it cope

so fucking hard to get capped like shoulders

and btw if T increases when reducing BF do u think it would be easier to build muscle at 15% bf than when having 25%+? or is it cope
body fat and muscle mass are 2 different thing not very correlated. the leaner you are the bigger you look on social media and shit but bulking and get fat is normal if you are actually doing a proper bulk and gaining as much tissue as possible

body fat and muscle mass are 2 different thing not very correlated. the leaner you are the bigger you look on social media and shit but bulking and get fat is normal if you are actually doing a proper bulk and gaining as much tissue as possible
didn't quite answer my question or am i dumb jfl