First time at night club (15y)

lls

lls

Iron
I’m 15 in 5 it’s going be my first time going to a night club 2 time drinking from when I got in to black pill I hasent talked to many woman like I used to I went out like crazy got girls insta I didn’t text them or nothing

I rlly have 0 game not trying to cope

In 5 days ill be going me and 3 friends and 6 woman together any tips on talking to woman at nights clubs?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mathis, KIVVV, aber and 4 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: aber and PointOfNoReturn
I’m 15 in 5 it’s going be my first time going to a night club 2 time drinking from when I got in to black pill I hasent talked to many woman like I used to I went out like crazy got girls insta I didn’t text them or nothing

In 5 days ill be going me and 3 friends and 6 woman together any tips on talking to woman at nights clubs?
HOW TF can you go to clubs at 15 bro?

• +1
Reactions: Lirevk and lls
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lirevk, TheBrownOne, aber and 1 other person
stay home and do your homework

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lirevk, whazabi, mathis and 9 others
No alcohol clubs it’s under 18 club everyone is 14-15 there but we will drink before
I didn't even know this shit existed

• +1
Reactions: Lirevk and lls
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lirevk, aber and 97baHater
Yh, the thing is I never went before so I’m done if I’m not slaying I’m roping
Nah don't rope, but whats your current PSL score?

• +1
Reactions: lls
Nah don't rope, but whats your current PSL score?
On psl prb 5 idk Ltn with a big nose tho I kida look like David Gandhi from wish I can get to Chad lit after rihno + a lot of soft maxxing

• +1
Reactions: aber and 97baHater
On psl prb 5 idk Ltn with a big nose tho I kida look like David Gandhi from wish I can get to Chad lit after rihno + a lot of soft maxxing
Brah PSL 5 is HTN/Chadlite, LTN is PSL 3.

Here look at this:

I look like ur avi

Brah PSL 5 is HTN/Chadlite, LTN is PSL 3.

Here look at this:
then ig tho I got a godly eye area a10 no uue need to eyebrow max tho and a very good jaw

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aber and 97baHater
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: TheBrownOne and aber
Bump!

• +1
Reactions: aber
Nah I finished all my exams all ready tho my grades are shit
Does any .org user maintain good grades :lul: I know I don’t.

• +1
Reactions: whazabi and lls
The existence of this thread alone eliminates any chance of you successfully talking to girls at a club

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger and lls

You talk like borat

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger