First time back in 4 months, pls rate

ikadelix

ikadelix

Iron
Pls rate bhais. These are lighting maxxed and also angle maxxed to some degree Ik. Just rate based off these.

Attachments

• B3E58D65-E555-496C-915A-188EF16DAE13.jpeg
    B3E58D65-E555-496C-915A-188EF16DAE13.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • A6F590CD-A300-45EE-A518-3766019A2CF8.jpeg
    A6F590CD-A300-45EE-A518-3766019A2CF8.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs
When are you releasing the next elder scrolls todd ?
IMG 0414

• JFL
Reactions: brutalpilled
uncanny looking

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and Lebgfinal
Stop sucking your cheeks so hard bro its making me cringe

Pls rate bhais. These are lighting maxxed and also angle maxxed to some degree Ik. Just rate based off these.
Uncanny, looking good tho bro
Also you look tall as fuck how tall?

Grow eyelashes thicker and dye them black with eyebrows g then already high mtn good facial features

ltn. Eyes and lips ruin you I think, if it weren’t for them you would be cl

ltn. Eyes and lips ruin you I think, if it weren’t for them you would be cl
Eyes are brutal but irl I’m not treated as ltn whatsoever. Fair though, my lips are narrow as shot but my height and cheekbones help out

• +1
Reactions: sb23
Grow eyelashes thicker and dye them black with eyebrows g then already high mtn good facial features
Thanks. I have already thickening them with topical minox for months, will dye them again soon, but black or any dye that’s too dark looks uncanny and clashed with my phenotype.

Thanks. I have already thickening them with topical minox for months, will dye them again soon, but black or any dye that’s too dark looks uncanny and clashed with my phenotype.
Alright good

Dye your hair
Looks a bit uncanny with my pheno I would think. Never tried it though, would consider for maybe going for a lighter brunette but I shit you not most girls I get with love my hair

Not one for psl autism but I’m sorry about ur esr and ipd bro

Not one for psl autism but I’m sorry about ur esr and ipd bro

Strong mtn, get stronger eyebrows

htn, don’t even look at that uncanny niggas just be hating :lul:

• +1
Reactions: ikadelix
in real life, you’d stand out in an average room. That’s all u need to know

Mirin the jaw bro but you have horrible eye area
mirin the jaw but ur eye area is rough (the angle and where ur looking doesn’t help) but probably mtn with lite jaw