First time being pressed today, really confused

horsefacin

horsefacin

#proana #thinspo #genshinyaoir34
i always go for a smoke in between passing periods and there’s this one thugmaxxed 5,2 brian peppers looking nigga. real subhuman bro it’s insane he looks like a grade schooler. the only interactions i’ve had with him are bumming a drag off him once and he looked real angry and annoyed while usually people are friendly when i ask. he always gives me dirty looks in the halls.

today we were both in the bathroom and bro this nigga was staring into me so hard like he was ready to kill me so i casually asked “you good man what’s with the look?” and this nigga stared for a good 3 seconds longer before replying “i told you last time to get tf out my face boy” and like a cuck i said “my bad ig i didn’t hear your bro” and fucked off out of the bathroom

i know it’s pretty tame but it’s the most confrontation i’ve had in my life, and with a sub5 no less. I’m real confused on wtf it was for, the only think i could drum up is that he confused me for someone else. he never said such a thing in the past like he claimed, he’s never said a word even when i bummed off him that once. other smokers treat me like i’m some fkn celebrity giving me dap when i’ve only ever bummed off them and haven’t even returned the favor lol, so i don’t think it’s that

• JFL
Reactions: watah
Little man syndrome. Brutal

Little man syndrome. Brutal
this one of the first things that came to my mind but i thought it was cope tbh. most short guys are real nice to me and in general, and i don’t like using the phrase since it’s used by so much gaslighting normies

this one of the first things that came to my mind but i thought it was cope tbh. most short guys are real nice to me and in general, and i don’t like using the phrase since it’s used by so much gaslighting normies
It's not that common usually manlets just are soft and not aggresive

But it can go the other way if it becomes too much of a complex, the ideal you're constantly judged

I'm 5"6 so I can see how paranoia could turn into aggression, but I don't let it get to me jfl

• +1
Reactions: horsefacin