First time doing proper leanmaxx

Rawprimalooks

Rawprimalooks

Eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet
Im 81 kg and already went to 78 in week .Im gonna lose only fat detox reasons also looks reasons but i will regain back fat but less .I went from 5k calories to 2500kcal im drinking 2 liters raw milk a day its 1400 kcal about and 10 eggs raw also 700kcal and pineapple juice 250kcal also raw meat .Rule that u can eat way more if u eat lean cut or eggs eggs eaten alone by default makes u lost fat at certain point even 30 raw eggs can make u lose fat because it digest in 20 min fastest digested raw food raw kefir already digested by bacteria.So my leanmaxx way safer and healthier it has all nutrients its way sustainable and easier .

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Slavusz, halloweed and 4 others
Eat aajonus vonderplanitz diet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halloweed, Rawprimalooks, Esteban1997 and 1 other person
I want to be 74kg or 72kg my height 194cm(6'4)I started doing some of hyperplasia method also im gonna be adapted for some time or just gonna play basketball for cardio

I want to be 74kg or 72kg my height 194cm(6'4)I started doing some of hyperplasia method also im gonna be adapted for some time or just gonna play basketball for cardio
6'4 72kg is diabolical

20240822 170649
starting point 78.8

• JFL
Reactions: Ascеnd
My maitance is 3k calories and even more i just reset im gonna regain all fat again after i lost
like thats a bit aggressive, you are very tall to be that light, why dont you eat at maintanace instead?

I was 2 years at 67kg but i was not lean like whole life under
like thats a bit aggressive, you are very tall to be that light, why dont you eat at maintanace instead?

Im 81 kg and already went to 78 in week .Im gonna lose only fat detox reasons also looks reasons but i will regain back fat but less .I went from 5k calories to 2500kcal im drinking 2 liters raw milk a day its 1400 kcal about and 10 eggs raw also 700kcal and pineapple juice 250kcal also raw meat .Rule that u can eat way more if u eat lean cut or eggs eggs eaten alone by default makes u lost fat at certain point even 30 raw eggs can make u lose fat because it digest in 20 min fastest digested raw food raw kefir already digested by bacteria.So my leanmaxx way safer and healthier it has all nutrients its way sustainable and easier .
good diet bro thanks for the share

Im not skinny fat i just gained on purpose all that fat and i do hyperplasia i dont train much upper body thats why looks skinny fat before i was 10 times smaller
yeah you seem skinny fat (no hate), do a recomp phase, if u need tips check out dr mike israetels video

Im not skinny fat i just gained on purpose all that fat and i do hyperplasia i dont train much upper body thats why looks skinny fat before i was 10 times smaller
you should recomp then bulk again imo, you look kinda small rn...

Well i cant its not healthy anymore i cant do regular hypertrophy its waste of time

• +1
Reactions: Rawprimalooks
Well my muscle becoming thicker denser im actually biggest in my life

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel
Well my muscle becoming thicker denser im actually biggest in my life
thats what im saying, eat at maintanance and recomp by building muscle and losing fat at the same time

Problem that i need to eat 50 raw eggs and 5 liters of raw milk to gain a muscle i do hyperplasia it need insane bulk so i would gain fat and toxins will stay in the fat i need reset
thats what im saying, eat at maintanance and recomp by building muscle and losing fat at the same tim

thats what im saying, eat at maintanance and recomp by building muscle and losing fat at the same time
Thats not a diet its like fragments real diet is different