First Time Ever When I Really Felt Subhuman Around a Girl

qFlodz

qFlodz

He shot his shot while yall still dribbling
So I went to the mall yesterday at the Cinema with a friend to that Longlegs movie shit with Nicolas Cage. At the ticket counter, there was a girl who looked 95% like the girl below who sold us tickets (except no nose ring, she had a cuter nose, she was blonde, no bangs, hair tied up the same way, much better skin and no eye makeup, but with pink lipstick)

Not only that, but she was also anorexic (her biceps were a portion of bone, after that, a large portion of hollow, and next after that the portion of meat. Pretty rare and shocking to see that in real life tbh) so her facial features were sharp as shit, and made her 10 times more attractive (also her torso was the width of 3 forearms of mine, and i'm not a gym guy).

Not only that, but she also had a crazy halo with a severe burn scar all over her left wrist and a little on her forearm who looked crazy, who I think could draw instant attention to her from anyone on the street (something like in the picture below, but it was much more severe and a little more on the forearm, and looked much cooler given her very white skin and her skinny long fingers)

The problem was that she was fucking almost 6'2, me being only 6'1 and my manlet friend sitting at around 5'7. Next to her were 2 other fat offy doffy teenage subhumans at around 5'8 selling Pepsi and looking at us smiling dumb knowing we were staring at their coworker and making us envious that they have the opportunity to breathe within 10 feet of her (pretty brutal ngl)

She gave me the tickets to which I said ''thank you'', after which she said ''enjoy your viewing'' at which point I tried very hard not to reflexively say ''you too'' so I just kept quiet and it was 1-2 seconds of awkward silence (lol) :lul:

The sense of subhuman I got not just from the interaction with her written earlier which was still fine, but from the heightmog I got from her which translates to the fact that no matter what kind of looksmaxing I ever do, she's never going to see me as an attractive guy to her anyway, and I'll always be in the same box with her offy doffy coworkers and my manlet buddy :feelswhy: :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, lokmazclock, Rhino LeFort and 4 others
lettering subir GIF by Denyse

• +1
Reactions: greycel and PlayersGetPlayed
lettering subir GIF by Denyse

• +1
Reactions: greycel and PlayersGetPlayed
So I went to the mall yesterday at the Cinema with a friend to that Longlegs movie shit with Nicolas Cage. At the ticket counter, there was a girl who looked 95% like the girl below who sold us tickets (except no nose ring, she had a cuter nose, she was blonde, no bangs, hair tied up the same way, much better skin and no eye makeup, but with pink lipstick)

View attachment 3156405

Not only that, but she was also anorexic (her biceps were a portion of bone, after that, a large portion of hollow, and next after that the portion of meat. Pretty rare and shocking to see that in real life tbh) so her facial features were sharp as shit, and made her 10 times more attractive (also her torso was the width of 3 forearms of mine, and i'm not a gym guy).

Not only that, but she also had a crazy halo with a severe burn scar all over her left wrist and a little on her forearm who looked crazy, who I think could draw instant attention to her from anyone on the street (something like in the picture below, but it was much more severe and a little more on the forearm, and looked much cooler given her very white skin and her skinny long fingers)

View attachment 3156426

The problem was that she was fucking almost 6'2, me being only 6'1 and my manlet friend sitting at around 5'7. Next to her were 2 other fat offy doffy teenage subhumans at around 5'8 selling Pepsi and looking at us smiling dumb knowing we were staring at their coworker and making us envious that they have the opportunity to breathe within 10 feet of her (pretty brutal ngl)

She gave me the tickets to which I said ''thank you'', after which she said ''enjoy your viewing'' at which point I tried very hard not to reflexively say ''you too'' so I just kept quiet and it was 1-2 seconds of awkward silence (lol) :lul:

The sense of subhuman I got not just from the interaction with her written earlier which was still fine, but from the heightmog I got from her which translates to the fact that no matter what kind of looksmaxing I ever do, she's never going to see me as an attractive guy to her anyway, and I'll always be in the same box with her offy doffy coworkers and my manlet buddy :feelswhy: :feelswah:
Nice anecdote
But she would definitely fall for 5ft8 Ian Sommerhalder

So looks can definitely get a girl.

It's all about rarity man, and the priority she puts in specific rarities.
For example, if she was brought up to be a baseball fan and you are a D1 Baseball athlete, doesn't matter if you're LTN... she'll like you, because you are rare in her eyes

Looks is something all women place priority in universally

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger, Alt Number 3 and lowtiernormiechad

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: anthony111553 and greycel
the heightmog I got from her which translates to the fact that no matter what kind of looksmaxing I ever do, she's never going to see me as an attractive guy to her anyway
Brutal

• So Sad
Reactions: BeanletMogger
Looks is something all women place priority in universally
She was the type of girl who already had giga looks, and all she needed was a 6'3-6'4+ ugly ass altetic guy with big frame..

• +1
Reactions: greycel
Dnrd but congrats