[First Time] I (f42) can’t stop having strangers creampie me.

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I know what frailty is, I know what the fear is
About 10 months ago, I met a friend that I fuck at the bar, and we got a little drunk. One thing led to another and we ended up in the back seat of his suv, my skirt was up around my waist (I rarely wear panties too) and I was bent over his middle row bench, I could feel him pulling his huge cock out behind me so I looked back at him as he was Fumbling with condom, into his eyes and said “I want it raw, and I want to flood my pussy with every drop of your cum”

The look in his eyes was everything, he immediately grabbed me by my hips and pulled my throbbing pussy back onto his dick. I started cumming for him immediately….at that point he had maybe 6 more pumps before I felt EVERY fucking drop of his cum just splattering my cervix and I started cumming AGAIN as he pumped every drop into me, using my tight pussy to milk out as much of his cum as I could.

When we finished I was sprawled out on my back, legs wide open, cum staring to slowly drop out of me when he saw that, he stuffed his face into me and licked me clean brining me to climax for a third time….

When I got home, I told hubby what happened…he was so inflamed with arousal that he took me to the nearest couch bent me over and added his load too.

Since then, if I let someone fuck me it’s raw, and it’s creampies only. I know it’s risky but honestly that’s the part I’m addicted too. Feeling that release inside my tight pussy is just UNREAL. Trying to carry the load inside me for as long as possible, and finally feeling it drip down my thighs makes me so incredibly horny.

• JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs and Chadeep
IMG 4040