First time smoking

D

Deleted member 2856

Bronze
I am like 17 and try my best to stay healthy and all that bullshit.

Yesterday I went to a party and most of the people around my age were smoking, not uncommon at all.

I decided to try smoking even tho I hate the smell just to get used to the feeling,cause I winna smoke weed in about two months in a school trip.

Took three sips.

The firts I kept inside my mouth and honestly it just tasted weird.

The second one I inhaled and fucking choked the hardest in my life.

The last one I inhaled again and it was much better than the first time.

I still won't ever smoke cigarettes again,but only weed,cause first tobacco has no health benefits and it is just disgusting.

Does anyone know if weed has a similar effect of burn in the Throat?Is it mandatory to inhale when smoking weed to get high?

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
When you smoke after drink it feels good.

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob
Weed isn't good either for health. Lowers testosterone. Wouldn't bother about that if it's occasional.
I personally smoke whatever is available when I'm partying tbh

• +1
Reactions: Drugs and Slob
Weed isn't good either for health. Lowers testosterone. Wouldn't bother about that if it's occasional.
I personally smoke whatever is available when I'm partying tbh
Ofc man I mean once a month us not that bad right?maybe even less.Tryung to save up for looksmaxxing.

Btw is CBD also bad for health?Or weed in general is?

When you're starting to smoke weed make sure you don't smoke TOO much if you're not used to it.

I almost passed out second time smoking, 5 guys we smoked 12 joints within like half a hour, I tried to get up and just fell on the ground after a few secs of walking and I literally didn't see anything besides colored stars for a few mins, I was tripping so hard lol.

When you smoke after drink it feels good.
beer-and-cigarette-EHHK8P.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: IWantToMax
When you're starting to smoke weed make sure you don't smoke TOO much if you're not used to it.

I almost passed out second time smoking, 5 guys we smoked 12 joints within like half a hour, I tried to get up and just fell on the ground after a few secs of walking and I literally didn't see anything besides colored stars for a few mins, I was tripping so hard lol.
Is there a way to know when to stop?

Is there a way to know when to stop?
idk bro, we just sat at a bench outside and I felt good, once I started walking within a few seconds I lost control over my whole body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2856
Being healthy is for weaks, Chad Party Hard 24/7 and still good

Images 26

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2856
Lol why smoking

Attachments

• MV5BOGJlMDZhN2QtNmYzMy00MjU0LTgxZTAtOTEwMTNjNTNlNjEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg2NjQwMDQ@._V1_SY1000_CR...jpg
    MV5BOGJlMDZhN2QtNmYzMy00MjU0LTgxZTAtOTEwMTNjNTNlNjEwXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjg2NjQwMDQ@._V1_SY1000_CR...jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 19
No healthy for your face.

I am like 17 and try my best to stay healthy and all that bullshit.

Yesterday I went to a party and most of the people around my age were smoking, not uncommon at all.

I decided to try smoking even tho I hate the smell just to get used to the feeling,cause I winna smoke weed in about two months in a school trip.

Took three sips.

The firts I kept inside my mouth and honestly it just tasted weird.

The second one I inhaled and fucking choked the hardest in my life.

The last one I inhaled again and it was much better than the first time.

I still won't ever smoke cigarettes again,but only weed,cause first tobacco has no health benefits and it is just disgusting.

Does anyone know if weed has a similar effect of burn in the Throat?Is it mandatory to inhale when smoking weed to get high?
Weed burns more than cigarettes and the smoke is heavier, especially bongs.
It has to be inhaled deep and held for a few seconds for good effect.
Smoking too much is the biggest mistake you can make, you could get a panic attack.

Smoke just a little at first and wait a bit.
If nothing happens in 10 to 15 minutes smoke more.

Don't get addicted to weed no matter how good it is, it causes serious damage to short term memory, motivation and social life.

Weed burns more than cigarettes and the smoke is heavier, especially bongs.
It has to be inhaled deep and held for a few seconds for good effect.
Smoking too much is the biggest mistake you can make, you could get a panic attack.

Smoke just a little at first and wait a bit.
If nothing happens in 10 to 15 minutes smoke more.

Don't get addicted to weed no matter how good it is, it causes serious damage to short term memory, motivation and social life.
Thanks for the reply, appreciate it.I don't have many friends that are willing to teach me such things.

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx
Quit cigarettes. Smoke weed in moderation.