first time taking study drugs for exam (ritalin)

Mike141

Mike141

18yr old Forum Veteran and 2023cel hater
so my friend got me some ritalin, which he stole from his brother. i took it and felt the effects within like 20min, shit was nice ngl.

i could focus so easily on doing the practice test and it was like everything i couldn’t remember when studying yesterday was always in my brain waiting for me lol (ik that sounds weird but idc)

i went from not knowing shit about coding and getting a 3/10 in the test, which tbf the class average was 1.5, to getting 95% on both mock tests. It’s also worth mentioning that i was laser focus on the test instead of thinking about dumb tiktok sounds and edits while answering the questions.

overall i’ll rate it a 8/10 based on my expectations and the results, i think the effects lasted for like 4 hours which isn’t that much. I’ll try to find a plug so i can take more instead of relying on my friend and will try to experiment more

@ey88 @Nirvana @Clavicular @ThugggButt

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, watah and N1666
one of the best study sessions i had time and understanding wise

• +1
Reactions: org3cel.RR
Mirin man, what dosage did you do?

• +1
Reactions: Mike141
Mirin man, what dosage did you do?
bro tbf i have no idea jfl. i took one pill of the standard dose. i might ask my friend how much is in each pill and how many his brother takes.

• +1
bro tbf i have no idea jfl. i took one pill of the standard dose. i might ask my friend how much is in each pill and how many his brother takes.
You used it, before doing the test or before studying? I think ill do both lol, really need my grades up

try adderall then ritalin is like a way weaker version

• +1
update: after posting this thread i had another study session that just ended JFL

You used it, before doing the test or before studying? I think ill do both lol, really need my grades up
i used it before studying. my test is monday i’ll see if my friend can bring me one more

• +1
damn ill become albert einstein on it fr. bro just today i had more will to study than i did in the last 5 years jfl. it was like i couldn’t stop studying like it was a drug

• +1
Reactions: watah
bet i’ll try to find a plug for it. isn’t adderall’s half life way longer than ritalin? From what i know there’s ritalin with like 3-4 hours and Ritalin LA which is extended release. Adderall seems to last like 12 hours no?

i’ll also try ritalin with nicotine/ caffeine
@org3cel.RR

• +1
but i’ll try to find a plug for it. isn’t adderall’s half life way longer than ritalin? From what i know there’s ritalin with like 3-4 hours and Ritalin LA which is extended release. Adderall seems to last like 12 hours no?
Yes lol it’s not even comparable

• +1
Yes lol it’s not even comparable
im not sure if a half life that long will benefit me tbh, it’s not like im studying more than 6 hours and im already hyperactive so it might make it worse

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back