first time using test

savager

savager

Iron
wanna run test but i cant pin every week,
can i pin like every 2 weeks and how much mg is good dose to do it this way?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandhog, BrutalMogger and Outerz14
well and i am asking is there a other way to do it like once every 2 weeks
Your levels are going to be much more volatile if you pin less frequently, you'll surge when you initially pin, then you'll plummet after a week or two. Sure, you can pin fortnightly, but it's a very bad idea.

Your levels are going to be much more volatile if you pin less frequently, you'll surge when you initially pin, then you'll plummet after a week or two. Sure, you can pin fortnightly, but it's a very bad idea.
testosterone Cypionate typically requires injections every 1-2 weeks, making it more convenient for patients.
thats what i found online?

• +1
Reactions: aids
Will make you acne and hormones fluctuate badly. Don't do that. Twice a week or even every 2 days is most ideal.

testosterone Cypionate typically requires injections every 1-2 weeks, making it more convenient for patients.
thats what i found online?
I'm not super familiar with the different esters of testosterone.
Cypionate, Decanoate and Undecanoate are the longer-acting esters but I have no idea about how to effectively and safely use them.
With that being said, they're less popular than esters like enanthate for a reason.

are you fucking retarded you should be pinning every day

wouldn’t even bother at that pinning frequency. you’ll feel like shit for the week before every pin

• +1
Reactions: aids