First tinder date experience

DHTrash

DHTrash

Silver
Bit awkward at first but when convo got rolling we became more comfortable talking about deeper stuff.
We went for a late night swim in the sea at 12 am on her last holiday day while she had to leave at 5 AM. Tease touched her a bit, made out and said good byes. She's coming to my country in a few days and we'll meet up again.

She's cute, about to finish decent college degree, likes conspiracy theories and is a weeb as well. Did I magically hit the jackpot? She lives in Czechia though so it's like a 9 hr Ride or 1.5hr flight.
Will a long distance ltr work out or? It did for a friend of mine.
Any boyos with long distance ltrs that got some advice?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472 and Deleted member 3105
It won’t work out sorry OP

• +1
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag, Deleted member 24444 and TheAnomaly
Bit awkward at first but when convo got rolling we became more comfortable talking about deeper stuff.
We went for a late night swim in the sea at 12 am on her last holiday day while she had to leave at 5 AM. Tease touched her a bit, made out and said good byes. She's coming to my country in a few days and we'll meet up again.

She's cute, about to finish decent college degree, likes conspiracy theories and is a weeb as well. Did I magically hit the jackpot? She lives in Czechia though so it's like a 9 hr Ride or 1.5hr flight.
Long distance wtf hell nah she gonna be getting dick trust. You should have fucked her that night, it would have been her perfect fantasy. Getting fucked under the moonlight at 12AM with a stranger when she has to leave at 5 AM.

Bitches love to think they are in movies, this was the perfect opportunity. If you get to see this girl again, do something, like drinks or just hangout and talk, and escalate.

• +1
Reactions: DHTrash
You're fucked

Last edited:
Getting fucked under the moonlight at 12AM with a stranger when she has to leave at 5 AM.
I would've noticed if she really wanted to have sex. She was probably a bit shy because we were being watched by like 6 boomers from their beach Villas sitting on their balconies staring at us nonstop lol
You get to see this girl again, do something, like drinks or just hangout and talk, and escalate.
Will do. She'll be here soon for a few days.

I just KNOW she's a subhuman pimple-faced chunky autistic femcel :pepefrown:
Projecting much xd. Decent face, not a stacylite but def htb. Not a chunky a landwhale. She doesn't eat any carbs, just protein, and works out. Nice tanned firm legs, hourglass figure and soft hands.. And more importantly, non-woke. That's why I prefer slavic girls over western girls now, despite living in a western country. Every western girl I've interacted with from hs up until college, and even at work now were always woke sluts that would get offended by the slightest thing. Just mention the word "refugee" and they'll be screaming at you instantly that you're a racist, fascist, unampathetic etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DHTrash

Nice