First week in school after Looksmaxxing (GTFIH)

Jonas2k7

Jonas2k7

Gold
Stats: 5'11 frauding 6'1, HTN

This week was the best school week of my life. It isn't comparable to any other part of my life. Just going to school gives me more dopamine than any video game could ever give me. It is such a beautiful feeling going to school (getting IOI's) being in school (getting IOI's) and going home (getting IOI's). A girl (LTB :feelswah:) that lives near me is always waiting for me to take the bus with her and talk to me.

After that in school I always get greeted by everyone in the entrance area, it is like all people give their full attention to me. I could say the biggest shit and they will still laugh about it. A few girls that hated me earlier in my life are now the kindest people to me. I was invisible before, now I know how it feels to be seen.

I'm also low inhib and can talk to every girl I see, they respond to me every single time with the greatest kindness and smile. Almost every girl in my school noticed me now. I went to my locker one time and had to walk through the school yard and there were like 4 benches with a lot of girls. Every single girl turned their head to look at me :lul:

Some random girls are also approaching me and talking to me in class (we've got a course system now, so I see a lot of different girls). I'm the one in every course that everyone wants to sit next to. In english class 3 HTB/Stacylites (green/blue eyes, mogger chin projection, blonde/brunette curly hair) sat next to me and I'm currently talking with one of them actively.

I was talking to a girl today infront of school and I got an IOI by another girl (hazel green eyes, curly dirty blonde hair, cute)which I then approached and I got her instagram :feelshaha:

I can't even think of being uglier, I want even more attention. The attention is not only by girls, but also by teachers who now always look at me during class and other boys respect me more. The one guy I argued with (last thread) approached me the next day and gave me a hand shake :feelskek:

If I was forced to go back to LTN, I'd kill myself instantly. Life is not worth living if you are ugly. Being good-looking also gives you better grades and improves your overall career.

Being good-looking also gives you the bonus (atleast for me) of being low inhib and being extroverted. I'm talking so much and still get a lot of attention. I remember one old "character tip" which was to speak less so that if you speak you get people to listen to you. It does not work like this :lul: If you look good, people will listen to you even if you say stupid shit. My life couldn't be better (except if I looked better) it is all about the looks. Imagine one week as a HTN+ felt better than the rest of my life as a LTN personally.

I'm talking to multiple girls right now (atleast 4 that really want me every day) and I didn't "approach" anyone except that Stacylite today. I think I can increase the numbers a lot more. I'm not fully softmaxxed yet, 16% bf and abs aren't showing. I also need to grow my hair out a lot more as I'm currently nerfed by the length. I'll fuck one girl tomorrow too (HTB :what:)

I can only recommend everyone to put all their energy and money into Looksmaxxing. This thread wasn't really about bragging, in my entire life I never experienced this kind of attention. I'm currently the happiest version of myself. I hope y'all got motivated now

I pray for y'all to reach your goals 🙏

Tagging cool users: @NZb6Air @Outerz14 @Gengar @enchanted_elixir @manletmogger @nathan @BrutalMogger @ElySioNs @iabsolvejordan @iloveboobs @shia.jihadist @zosztre @truthhurts @psychomandible @Ziaoni

Za birds :love:: @enriquecel @MA_ascender @kaligula567 @Gaygymmaxx @ReadBooksEveryday @Imretarded?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Snowskinned, lemonnz, Gengar and 10 others
Nicely done son

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: twojei, Gaygymmaxx, truthhurts and 1 other person
FAKECEL

the joker GIF by hoppip

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twojei, watah, ZachS and 5 others
lol this is why looksmaxxing is about so much more than muh dating

even if you're ultra halalmaxxing, just looking slightly better will improve your QOL massively

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, greywind, sbm123 and 3 others
lol this is why looksmaxxing is about so much more than muh dating

even if you're ultra halalmaxxing, just looking slightly better will improve your QOL massively
Looks really change every aspect of your life. It feels like I'm a different person

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts, Bars and shia.jihadist
I really want you to achieve even more than me bro, living like this is so worth it
inshallah bhai
i'd probably kill a couple people just to have your life :feelswah:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Snowskinned, sbm123, truthhurts and 1 other person
Life truly starts at HTN

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, truthhurts and Jonas2k7
mirin hard

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Jonas2k7

This week was the best school week of my life. It isn't comparable to any other part of my life. Just going to school gives me more dopamine than any video game could ever give me. It is such a beautiful feeling going to school (getting IOI's) being in school (getting IOI's) and going home (getting IOI's). A girl (LTB :feelswah:) that lives near me is always waiting for me to take the bus with her and talk to me.

After that in school I always get greeted by everyone in the entrance area, it is like all people give their full attention to me. I could say the biggest shit and they will still laugh about it. A few girls that hated me earlier in my life are now the kindest people to me. I was invisible before, now I know how it feels to be seen.

I'm also low inhib and can talk to every girl I see, they respond to me every single time with the greatest kindness and smile. Almost every girl in my school noticed me now. I went to my locker one time and had to walk through the school yard and there were like 4 benches with a lot of girls. Every single girl turned their head to look at me :lul:

Some random girls are also approaching me and talking to me in class (we've got a course system now, so I see a lot of different girls). I'm the one in every course that everyone wants to sit next to. In english class 3 HTB/Stacylites (green/blue eyes, mogger chin projection, blonde/brunette curly hair) sat next to me and I'm currently talking with one of them actively.

I was talking to a girl today infront of school and I got an IOI by another girl (hazel green eyes, curly dirty blonde hair, cute)which I then approached and I got her instagram :feelshaha:

I can't even think of being uglier, I want even more attention. The attention is not only by girls, but also by teachers who now always look at me during class and other boys respect me more. The one guy I argued with (last thread) approached me the next day and gave me a hand shake :feelskek:

If I was forced to go back to LTN, I'd kill myself instantly. Life is not worth living if you are ugly. Being good-looking also gives you better grades and improves your overall career.

Being good-looking also gives you the bonus (atleast for me) of being low inhib and being extroverted. I'm talking so much and still get a lot of attention. I remember one old "character tip" which was to speak less so that if you speak you get people to listen to you. It does not work like this :lul: If you look good, people will listen to you even if you say stupid shit. My life couldn't be better (except if I looked better) it is all about the looks. Imagine one week as a HTN+ felt better than the rest of my life as a LTN personally.

I'm talking to multiple girls right now (atleast 4 that really want me every day) and I didn't "approach" anyone except that Stacylite today. I think I can increase the numbers a lot more. I'm not fully softmaxxed yet, 16% bf and abs aren't showing. I also need to grow my hair out a lot more as I'm currently nerfed by the length. I'll fuck one girl tomorrow too (HTB :what:)

I can only recommend everyone to put all their energy and money into Looksmaxxing. This thread wasn't really about bragging, in my entire life I never experienced this kind of attention. I'm currently the happiest version of myself. I hope y'all got motivated now

Tagging cool users: @NZb6Air @Outerz14 @Gengar @enchanted_elixir @manletmogger @nathan @BrutalMogger @ElySioNs @iabsolvejordan @iloveboobs @shia.jihadist @zosztre @truthhurts @psychomandible @Ziaoni

Za birds :love:: @enriquecel @MA_ascender @kaligula567 @Gaygymmaxx @ReadBooksEveryday @Imretarded?
tales from uzbekistan

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, greywind, ZachS and 2 others

Same ascension is nice huh? Feels like a new life

• +1
Retard

• So Sad
  • +1
Tales from the imagination

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Marelago, truthhurts and Jonas2k7
Mirin bro

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • +1
Show face

• +1
Reactions: Marelago, truthhurts and Jonas2k7
How tf did u go from LTN to HTN without surgery also PM girls

• +1
How did u even looksmax jfl, u cant looksmax other than leanmaxxing or surgery

• +1

Creepshot them htb or stacylites or give any comparison examples. Wish u the bets tho. Keep ascending in every aspect of life :feelsokman::ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: Jonas2k7
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, truthhurts and Jonas2k7
How I felt in high school but it was just autism

In college I'll get this fr :chad:
I was too autistic at that age to even know about looks :feelswhy:

Let alone its importance or maxxin it

• +1
Reactions: Jonas2k7 and Gaygymmaxx
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: kaligula567, Gaygymmaxx and MA_ascender

my life if i get clear skin and grow taller

• +1
How did u even looksmax jfl, u cant looksmax other than leanmaxxing or surgery
Leanmaxxing did like 90%

bonesmashing works temporarily atleast

improved my coloring

gymcelling

castor oil and rosemary oil for eyelashes and brows worked really well in combination with derma roller

height insoles

• +1
Reactions: asdvek and nofap
Leanmaxxing did like 90%

bonesmashing works temporarily atleast

improved my coloring

gymcelling

castor oil and rosemary oil for eyelashes and brows worked really well in combination with derma roller

height insoles
Coloring maxxing is like 50% of your appeal

It’s over if you don’t have this coloring
0f3cee16f38461974c58b6349c04f760.jpg

• +1

pm face

• +1
Coloring maxxing is like 50% of your appeal

It’s over if you don’t have this coloring
0f3cee16f38461974c58b6349c04f760.jpg
I have pretty good coloring, a girl told me today that I look tanned (no girl told me that before)

You too! How is your life rn bro?
pretty good compared to how it used to be
im getting there and i see u too
nice to see some happiness sometimes im glad for you

• Love it

That's good to hear bhai, mirin! Mind showing me before and after pictures? :ogre:

• +1