FIRST WEEK OF UNI (as MTN and not Clavicular)

Hesse

Hesse

Iron
Not everyone is Clavicular, or extremely good looking.

My university is completely filled out with chadlites, or HTN men and women. I would say you're more likely to find a good looking woman around than an average one.

As for men, you'd notice there are loads of guys that are better looking than you.

What did I do?

I literally used charisma. It will take you the far road as soon as you start.

Don't be the idiot who tries to tease girls, while you're an LTN, and dont be aggressive with it. I personally have a guy like that in my group, and we all secretly find him fucking weird. Stop talking about sex, and relax with hookup culture--- keep that talk around MTN, to HTN friends.

First day, I made sure to make a friend who showed me around the school and went into different majors' welcoming events (as well as mine) and got to knowing the people (even if I havent spoken to them since.)

If someone ditches you, larp. ("Dont worry, I'm with some friends anyway" and reply hours later) Don't be the soy kid eating shit while you lay around waiting for them to text you.

Second day:

I made some friends who are mostly MTN. One of the two high MTN's is a highly charismatic party goer, that can literally bring HTB's and rarely stacylites into parties. I got to know my upper years too.

Made a groupchat with all the guys, and had dinner with all of them. You dont want to be the guy chasing after the guys leading the group. What I did was look people in the eye, talk to them, be articulate, ask for their name if you forgot it again and they'll see you in a more respectable manner like a "big brother" of the group (I was told this when taking care of some of the quiet, LTN's of the group.)

Pity points attract.

Knowledge attracts

A minimum standard of goodlooks attract.

Decorum attracts.

Afterwards of spending time with my group, we picked a few people who seemed to know their way around a party scene. (I influenced the decision to get picked by all of the above, and so got a relatively respectable standing in their eyes. I'm not some pushover who cant talk to a girl, or freak them out)

We went to a university held concert, raved, during this scene I made eye contact with some girls and sang with them and danced. (This is sweat covered me after hours in the summer sun, smelling like shit, and looking like shit.)

But they didn't care. Because everyone looked shit.

Because I ignored that all, asked for the instagrams, and got it with a fucking smile, continued dancing and felt the sentiment in their eyes when we sang together. Because i treated them like I knew them when I held conversations with them (even if I asked what their names were, and what they did.)

I left the concert group and walked over to the refreshment area, after a few hours. Drinking my water, I made eye contact with a MTN girl multiple times.

I put my drink down, walked up to her with a handshake, said my name, and held convo with her.

After a few minutes of conversation, I said it was nice to meet her and walked back into the concert.

I practiced with her. I let go of my worries (even though I was from being a shitty shut-in for four years.) Have standards. I saw that girl confusingly looking at me like she expected me to ask for her insta, as I left. Women love men with standards.

I'm like you. I haven't spoken to a woman in a way like this (in person) for years, and always had massive success online (I larp.) Use any ounce of confidence in you.

After the concert, covered with peoples sweat, no larping could fucking save me.

Walking with a new group of guys, I saw a group of three girls sitting on a staircase. One Middle/High-HTB, 2 low HTB's.

I got two of the guys to walk up with me, and I made sure I initiated the first word with them before they did by walking to them first. They always remember the first guy, and not much of the rest.

"Hey there, sorry because honestly we were just walking down here until I saw you guys and thought I had to talk to you guys."

It worked after a bit. Third guy got friendzoned immediately. I heard the HTB pick ME while they were gathering their shit.

Immediately we sat down together, and had conversations with all 6 of us. I led it by talking to them, teasing them, literally spouting bits of knowledge I've learnt from my nerdy fucking hobbies in history.

I listened to them with eye contact. Always made sure to make them feel noticed if one of them was too silent.

At the end, the guys left and I was with all 3. 1 AM.

Two had to leave their friend as they lived on campus residence, and their friend of campus. I said I'll walk the high-HTB home and they agreed.

I walked her, but we took a detour. We sat on a park; talked for hours. Told me about herself, and laid on my shoulder and chest. I started this by teasing her, and ruffling her hair and shit.

We shared a cigarette, we spoke about our experiences, and made out twice.

We ate together, she slept on my lap. Then I walked her to her apartment, kissed her, (denied myself being let in the apartment when she asked because she told me she didnt want to make things fast.)

Now we are planning a date coming up.

You can do it if you maximize yourself. Work on your inner and outer. Most times it doesnt matter if youre good looking (such as Low-HTN-Mid HTN) if you have literally nothing that can make a woman feel heard and understood (even if you dont understand shit, use knowledge from philosophy, from fucking Alain Delon movies, whatever).

Wish me luck with the girl fellas. We have loads in common.

You can do it, especially since alot of you are better looking than I am.

Fix your mind, your speech, and don't be a creep like Clavicular (because you wont get away with it. You dont have his appeal. So stop trying to be him, and be a superior gentleman.)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, BeanletMogger, noonespecial and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Latvianchud185
Pajeet tales

• +1
Reactions: watah and autistic_tendencies
Just work on yourself bro !
It’s that easy !

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and 6PSLcel
I stopped reading after the first few sentences but it seems like OP talked to a woman first time in his life

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Neverbeganlmaoo, Copeful, watah and 7 others
Bro I read every single molecule. Good shit. Thanks for writing this. I don’t have any freinds tho. How do I makefriendsmaxx jfl. And bro also im 5’7. How can I get girls when im in a small town

Why not just fuck her or at least finger her in the park

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and ShowerMaxxing
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ricky212, watah, 6PSLcel and 1 other person
why don’t u go fuck clavicular?
the glazing is too much

• +1
Reactions: Johnny_Sins
This just reinforces my idea of only going to uni when and if I reach low htn at the very least

not a fucking letter but i'm glad I go to a small stemcel uni where there's like 10 semi fuckable women at most.

Niga had to clarify he isnt clavicular

Not everyone is Clavicular, or extremely good looking.

My university is completely filled out with chadlites, or HTN men and women. I would say you're more likely to find a good looking woman around than an average one.

As for men, you'd notice there are loads of guys that are better looking than you.

What did I do?

I literally used charisma. It will take you the far road as soon as you start.

Don't be the idiot who tries to tease girls, while you're an LTN, and dont be aggressive with it. I personally have a guy like that in my group, and we all secretly find him fucking weird. Stop talking about sex, and relax with hookup culture--- keep that talk around MTN, to HTN friends.

First day, I made sure to make a friend who showed me around the school and went into different majors' welcoming events (as well as mine) and got to knowing the people (even if I havent spoken to them since.)

If someone ditches you, larp. ("Dont worry, I'm with some friends anyway" and reply hours later) Don't be the soy kid eating shit while you lay around waiting for them to text you.

Second day:

I made some friends who are mostly MTN. One of the two high MTN's is a highly charismatic party goer, that can literally bring HTB's and rarely stacylites into parties. I got to know my upper years too.

Made a groupchat with all the guys, and had dinner with all of them. You dont want to be the guy chasing after the guys leading the group. What I did was look people in the eye, talk to them, be articulate, ask for their name if you forgot it again and they'll see you in a more respectable manner like a "big brother" of the group (I was told this when taking care of some of the quiet, LTN's of the group.)

Pity points attract.

Knowledge attracts

A minimum standard of goodlooks attract.

Decorum attracts.

Afterwards of spending time with my group, we picked a few people who seemed to know their way around a party scene. (I influenced the decision to get picked by all of the above, and so got a relatively respectable standing in their eyes. I'm not some pushover who cant talk to a girl, or freak them out)

We went to a university held concert, raved, during this scene I made eye contact with some girls and sang with them and danced. (This is sweat covered me after hours in the summer sun, smelling like shit, and looking like shit.)

But they didn't care. Because everyone looked shit.

Because I ignored that all, asked for the instagrams, and got it with a fucking smile, continued dancing and felt the sentiment in their eyes when we sang together. Because i treated them like I knew them when I held conversations with them (even if I asked what their names were, and what they did.)

I left the concert group and walked over to the refreshment area, after a few hours. Drinking my water, I made eye contact with a MTN girl multiple times.

I put my drink down, walked up to her with a handshake, said my name, and held convo with her.

After a few minutes of conversation, I said it was nice to meet her and walked back into the concert.

I practiced with her. I let go of my worries (even though I was from being a shitty shut-in for four years.) Have standards. I saw that girl confusingly looking at me like she expected me to ask for her insta, as I left. Women love men with standards.

I'm like you. I haven't spoken to a woman in a way like this (in person) for years, and always had massive success online (I larp.) Use any ounce of confidence in you.

After the concert, covered with peoples sweat, no larping could fucking save me.

Walking with a new group of guys, I saw a group of three girls sitting on a staircase. One Middle/High-HTB, 2 low HTB's.

I got two of the guys to walk up with me, and I made sure I initiated the first word with them before they did by walking to them first. They always remember the first guy, and not much of the rest.

"Hey there, sorry because honestly we were just walking down here until I saw you guys and thought I had to talk to you guys."

It worked after a bit. Third guy got friendzoned immediately. I heard the HTB pick ME while they were gathering their shit.

Immediately we sat down together, and had conversations with all 6 of us. I led it by talking to them, teasing them, literally spouting bits of knowledge I've learnt from my nerdy fucking hobbies in history.

I listened to them with eye contact. Always made sure to make them feel noticed if one of them was too silent.

At the end, the guys left and I was with all 3. 1 AM.

Two had to leave their friend as they lived on campus residence, and their friend of campus. I said I'll walk the high-HTB home and they agreed.

I walked her, but we took a detour. We sat on a park; talked for hours. Told me about herself, and laid on my shoulder and chest. I started this by teasing her, and ruffling her hair and shit.

We shared a cigarette, we spoke about our experiences, and made out twice.

We ate together, she slept on my lap. Then I walked her to her apartment, kissed her, (denied myself being let in the apartment when she asked because she told me she didnt want to make things fast.)

Now we are planning a date coming up.

You can do it if you maximize yourself. Work on your inner and outer. Most times it doesnt matter if youre good looking (such as Low-HTN-Mid HTN) if you have literally nothing that can make a woman feel heard and understood (even if you dont understand shit, use knowledge from philosophy, from fucking Alain Delon movies, whatever).

Wish me luck with the girl fellas. We have loads in common.

You can do it, especially since alot of you are better looking than I am.

Fix your mind, your speech, and don't be a creep like Clavicular (because you wont get away with it. You dont have his appeal. So stop trying to be him, and be a superior gentleman.)
Good advice but a lot of bullhsit in the end part but most of this is just being a social G not that difficult

(as MTN and not Clavicular)​

Wait but that is clavicular